Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^I meant every word! Hater number2

Ngonge: Sorry old man, I’m not iislamohi horee. If you care, it must show and you must be supportive and always on my side. Haadii kale I am going to tell your brother icon_razz.gif Lool :Dredface.gif

:D the only good thing about student life is the lack of responsibility and the freedom. i dont miss the brokeness and the constant studying so while not 'smelly' but still i wouldnt go back !

Ibtisam   

^^^Hey *waves* How are you?

Geel_Jire

I don't have any freedom and I have many responsibility. I think females students are different. Judging from Ngonge post on his student life, you guys need to check out the student life now because it is not like how it was in the 1990s. ;) We work hard and have tons of responsibilities to balance together.

-Lily-   

Lost the will to work right after lunch, want to go home now.

p.s. Sent you a mes through FB earlier.

Bit quiet here for a Friday.

An hour to go before jumaa and head to the somali kenyan joint for some ugali and sukuma...that will definately put me to sleep...where is Stoic today?...Stoic lets go eat some Ugali, i know u havent had it for a while. it will be a good fix for friady....

Ms DD   

howdy all

I am too tired for words. Just helping young sister with her preparation for an exam.

So glad I am not student. It is hard work. I admire the 'caraf' students smile.gif

NGONGE   

** Pushes glasses back **

Actually, another meaning of knackered is: sexually tired! Trust Ducaysane to know it. :D