Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Haneefah   

^Lol. Ka daa. ******** wa ayo horta?

Ibti, are you done writing your abstract? If not, will you by Sept? Insha Allah, there's something I wanted to tell you about, I shall pm you the info soon ;)

Che,

This is reer Xamar boy in seduction mode;

Ani lee barakaadadaa bukeyn karaayee

^^Which more or less is equivalent to Rappers’ line; I wanna take you to the candy shop…

Look how the reer Xamar girl responds firmly but with a touch of coy:

Been been maa igu baawihee, baawihehee… :D

Compare that with the dhaanto stuff reer Burco does…

You judge!

....Xamar was the place to be, saaxiib. The rest were little tuulooyin with no urban life...Xamardaye is the word, dont back down on that one!

ps..this could be a good subject for Ibti's next paper. :D

:D Che sxb .. the oldest part of city.

namely 'C/caziz' especially the Liido beach ... Bashir raages goons relieved me of a macawis or 2 ... lol they let me go the next time ... i think they felt guilty isbaaro the same guy 2 days in a row ... but still noting could keep me away from Liido beach

STOIC   

The best teleprompter reader …you gotta give it to my boy!

Poorly secured nuclear material in the former Soviet Union, or secrets from a scientist in Pakistan could help build a bomb that detonates in Paris. The poppies in Afghanistan become the heroin in Berlin. The poverty and violence in
Somalia
breeds the terror of tomorrow. The genocide in Darfur shames the conscience of us all.

Obamania in Europe?

actually we used to with a buma under the macawis .. to get to the beach ..how else will you travel through the city ... nin weyn buumo xidhan ceeb calayk ayaa lagu dhihi :D

the only time i could get away with that is when i was living in c/casis right beside Liido .. so i could walk for 3 minutes anigoo feedho qaawan oo caga cad !

^I was being easy on Ibti laakin candy shop xuu ahaa. I never thought Aw Xiin listens to 50 cents. I hope taas inaad kula shaqo tagin with my dear sista when you were courting her.

Waraa Xarbi.maqashey baaris bacdul mood. We did you a favor and you are still complaining.

Xiinow waxaan ahaa nin weyn oo ****tiisu geel dabrayso baan ahaa :D (inta maqan .. ninkii garan baa garan , doqona loo sheegi maayo )

Che ...i wouldnt call it a favour but i woudnt trade it for anything

:D:D @ Aw Xiin listening 50 cents...

who said i listened that rubbish...or you think one cant get hold on of the literature adeer...

you must've thought i was in every dhaanto i qouted as well...

In any case i hope you get the paralel...

Xarbiyow, awoowe ragga meesha jooga anaa u weyn marka i welcome you but i was just curious...

STOIC   

Xiin,

rUBISH kULAha waar Raap musiic is the thang.All tHe Young SwEat Pleasant Xalimo Luvs it Man.WherE elSe can You GeT home Girl to TaLk to Rapid Not tO Interupt.SToP goading me Ruthlessly.RaP is the Thang