*Dear ,

* *I am Mr. Mohd Abdul Rahim Branch Manager of national* *bank Of Dubai.*

*I am married with children. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the

transfer of US$3.5Million ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand

United state Dollars ) . Into Your bank account or to recieve the fund

with ATM CARD.

This fund is an excess of what my branch in which I am the manger made as

profit last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year 2007

report to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of US$3.5Million ( Three Million

Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ).on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT

without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly

connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to

receive this money into your bank account or as atm card.

I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do

need to stress that there are practically no-risk involved in this. It's

going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If

you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to this

mail .*

*With regards,

Mohd Abdul.

Hunguri   

loool@ Cara. You got to stand as the original depositor to be a millionair within a minute on an instant email smile.gif . What amaze me most is the fabricated,masquerade way of writing this email. The NBD branch in Burjuman Center of Khalid Bin Waleed road, is the second largest after Deira head quarter. Below, is the Bank branches and their managers smile.gif . Halkan ayay ku fashilmeen lol they got to try next time to disguise the branch manager's name....

National Bank of Dubai

Cara.   

Hunguri, the email actually had a link to a fake webpage of the bank on it, I just deleted it in case some SOLer has been living with the Mennonites for the past 10 years...

The site is very similar to the real thing, except that the list of managers has this guy's name :eek:

So you see they are one step ahead of us!

Som@li   

It is called phishing ,very effective way that criminals use to get sensitive information, and every year millions of dollars are stollen this way.

STOIC   

After having a long blast holiday weekend of four days, I’m not so ready to be back at work this morning.I grilled on the weekend at a park full of concert listening Caatan people.I served the kids grilled boneless chicken thighs served with bread crumb mixture.I burned my damn hands several times, I doubt if the freeloaders who showed up and enjoyed my grill knew how much effort I put into the grilling of the well served burgers wrapped in a bun on an onion and jalapeno’s. I’m sorry to the visitors though I ensured all the doneness of the burger with my bare hands (Shhhh I still got raves for a job well done ;) ).And to all the little brats sorry for over doing your spread mayonnaise and ranch dressings on both sides of the bun.

Buuxo   

^Thats mean :D

Well I am enjoying 3 weeks of just plain bludging,i never thought it could be tiring.

I was shocked to see this news story about a dying patient that was ignored in a hospital in New York Only in America :(

The story reminds me another incident where people just did nothing while a man hit by car lay there without anyone coming to his rescue web page

I personally witnessed people being physically and verbally in the subway while riders watch. One day this particular man was physically and verbally what I assume was his girl friend. Nobody did nothing for couple minutes. I and another guy finally confronted him and like any bully he bolted

We also have problem with web page . People watch these things happen.

Not quite, bit of deviation from the norm for me. The poor woman was in tears, and completely helpless. Luckly for me, the other fella that came to her rescue was large white fella.

P.S. I realised alot of crimies committed against women goes unreported. It's amazing how much they put up with.

STOIC   

I think these guys are mocking us (Somalia and all the mini-lands).How come we never made the top five here.Check the slide show below and you’ll find countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Iran, Sao Tome (the heck is that?) and Guinea. Before you tell me money is just clam shell or scrap of paper I demand an apology from this portfolio site.If I was uninitiated how the world of money works I’d have politely accepted this insult.

I bargained with Life for a penny,

And Life would pay no more,

However I begged at evening

When I counted my scanty store.

For Life is a just employer,

He gives you what you ask,

But once you have set the wages,

Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire,

Only to learn, dismayed,

That any wage I had asked of Life,

Life would have willingly paid.