Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

A&T,who helped you write that swahili sentence,that is what we call the intellectual kiswahili!

We do have potential to cross all sort of boundries,but being raised in a culture were every controversial topic was a taboo subject,it has meant as adults some of us have become rather up tight!.

I agree,after life struggles in our real lives who wants to come and stress on cyber world too!..Now someone crack a joke!

:D

-Lily-   

Malika, since I have been away in April it's a little too soon for another long haul holiday. A long weekend somehwere in Europe most likely.

For now I have to prioritise passing the damn driving test, I don’t think some people are just meant to drive, it’s just becoming such a never ending hassle.

Malika   

^Oh,yeah the nerve wrecking experiences of learning to drive.I used to hate meeting on coming large cars on a dual carriage way.I would close my eyes,the next thing I know my chinese instructor shouting at me.I dumped him as an instructor,he got too hyper!

Malika   

Hello there,Che smile.gif

Now translate what "Caanoolay" means,so I can tell you if the rumour is true or false.. :D

CL,should I really? .. :D

Malika   

^Ah,then the rumour is true,I have decided to ditch suits and take on overalls and wellington boots,my long time dream has come to reality!. :D

-Lily-   

I don’t think the translation is as sweet an image in Somali. I never quiet got it, oh hold on, I’m confusing it with coosley, do continue…

^So hauling milk from Sheffield to NGONGE's home is true then. He was little ticked you weren't on time.

CL...Habaryar is not violent type unlike some

LooooooooL@Ciyaal Suuq..waa tuug tuug ku dhahay ;)

-Lily-   

Malika, coosley has more of a meaning of villagi or countrylike, as in not city chick or avent garde, or at least that's the impression I got.