Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

I saw an amazing scene this morning. I was caught up in traffic more than usual. Once I got to the roundabout, a 12 wheeler tipper truck was sitting there up-side-down on the road! This place is getting worse.

Same here sometimes specially with those narrow and highly crowded streets ......

And i hate when police stop you at night and come to see inside the car during the night ,,,, damn it. Last night i was stopped at least 5 times in different places.

Well, i'm finally gone for the weekend.

BIG BIG BIG Party tonight ,,,,,,,, ánd i'm ready ,, :D

Already dancing ........... whohooooooooooooooooo

Gediid   

Dear Mr xxxxxx

I have been away on vacation and had just recieved your email.Its wonderful to hear from you and to know that you have kept my resume on file but unfortunately I humbly regret to inform you that at this time I am unable to continue to pursue an employment opportunity with xxx as I have entered into a project that will require my complete attention till its completion. However if future opportunities do arise I would appreciate it if you could continue to keep my resume on file and advise me of any openings that might arise at a later date.

Thank you for your interest.

xxxx xxxxxx

Actual email sent turning down a fcking good job in DC....

^ Howdy cowboy!

Who turned it down, you? It's a good position to be in- rejecting jobs willy nilly.

I have been invited to a fancy dress dinner and dance at the end of this month and I have no idea what to wear. I'm stumped.