Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

CL Lol,tena sana!

What else do weak/insecure men do,but push a woman too far.

Ibti,Lol@own sanity, I hear you on that.Sometimes you just have to leave them to it.

Hello*

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I would beat my husband, then I will beat him again for letting me beat him, then I will beat him some more…
icon_razz.gif
Seriously domestic violence is sad, regardless of if they are both beating each other up, or one is the victim. We should not laugh about it.
:(
I use to work for this support organisation for women who suffer from Domestic violence. Accudbillah I use to get so mad, I stop volunteering for my own sanity :mad:
redface.gif

No wonder you hate marriage then ,,,, :D

Seriously, I had the misfortune of knowing/witnessing a woman who used to beat the daylight out of her husband on a daily basis it was hilarious, they were Somalis so you can imagine how I used to laughed at them….i remember this instance when he was asleep she went into the room and just started strangling him the poor caato maskin faraax managed to escape and started running out of the house we never laughed so much he was running on the streets with macawiis and nothing more while she in her diraac’sheed boi those were the days lol (laughing at the memories now) you see she had a sponsor and he wanted a free ride to USA on her sponsor//she was absent in the head me thinks; but all in all its better to have a woman beat a man, than man beat a woman lol hahahahahaha

malika lol am not

ibti hello dear and you lied to me its soo not hot out there…

Ibtisam   

JB I have serious phobia about ending up with some farah who tries to beat me and then when I kill him, his family will be up in my face talking about nin fiician baa naagi naag diishi and we want camels or her brother. :rolleyes:

CL that is so sad, biskinka. It is warm and the sun is out.

Malika Habari gani smile.gif

Malika   

Lol..from Jac,Zafir and now Ibti,where is this free Swahili tutorial happening in SOL.. :D

Ibti,habari yangu nzuri smile.gif

CL,Loooooooool..maskiin the poor man.

NGONGE   

Ibti,

Unless you marry Peter Pan (or some fairy) I can't see you being able to beat a man, my dear. :D

Ibtisam   

CL I'd rather they did not abuse each other, if you cannot get along like normal people, run in opposit directions as fast as your feet can carry you without beating each other.

A man can be raped by a women, the fact they...erm never mind redface.gif CL that was a trick question.

Malika a bootlegged Kenyan Somali taught me a lot a few years ago. :D

Ngonge just try me, you better take your brother, I don't want in aad xaaq ii eeryatidi. :D As JB said, I'm reer burco. Maybe I cannot beat him in a fair fight, but trust me if he ever so much as slapped me, let alone put me in hospital and other kinds of madness I keep seeing, He would not see daylight again. smile.gif

Jb: Maasuri

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ibti,

Unless you marry Peter Pan (or some fairy) I can't see you being able to beat a man, my dear.
:D

Depends if he is a southern fairy (ie Londoner) or not :D

R V Ahluwalia

Ahluwalia suffered violence and abuse from the onset of the marriage. He was a big man and she was slight. Her complaints of violence were supported by entries in her doctor's notes. She discovered he was having an affair; he refused to talk about it and threatened her with a hot iron. He also demanded £200 the next morning or he would beat her.

She went to bed about midnight, was unable to sleep and brooded on his refusal to speak to her and threat to beat her in the morning. She had bought a can of petrol and had put it in the lean-to outside the house. At some time after 2.30 am, she got up went downstairs, poured about two pints of petrol into a bucket to make it easier to throw, lit a candle and carried them upstairs, taking an oven glove for protection and a stick.

She went to the bedroom, threw in some petrol, lit the stick from the candle and threw it into the room.

Malika   

Ibti,I withdraw my application for consideration of my brother,we were looking for a woman we can slap about hadee..Lol :D

North,careful now with the Southerner jab!.. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Ngonge just try me, you better take your brother, I don't want in aad xaaq ii eeryatidi.
:D
As JB said, I'm reer burco. Maybe I cannot beat him in a fair fight, but trust me if he ever so much as slapped me, let alone put me in hospital and other kinds of madness I keep seeing, He would not see daylight again.
smile.gif

Jb: Maasuri

You're all talk, my dear. Don't insult burco girls. Our women have class, they don't beat up their men. They get their brothers to do it. :D