Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by me:

These A-rabs will get a lesson in efficiency football. Cameroon is the Germany of Africa. So we will see.

Egyptians are not Arabs adeer. But,in anycase,EGYPT plays way superior ball game than Cameroon or any other African team in 08 Nations cup. Have you seen them? Geezus!!

Ghanian coach needs to be FIRED!!! :mad: :mad:

me   

FB, I am a supporter of Oranje, the Dutch football team. We always play superior football and rarely get pass the semi finals. So superior football isn't always the best thing. What counts is the results. Its better to win with 1-0 with bad football, then to loose 3-4 with great football.

MZanzi   

Cameroonians don't talk too much,they just do their thing and they do it well.They were born to do it.Egypt is the better team no doubt but the lions were sleeping and now they are awake and very hungry no one was expecting that cameroon will even qualify to the second

Revenge is the sweetest joy

Originally posted by me:

FB, I am a supporter of Oranje, the Dutch football team. We always play superior football and rarely get pass the semi finals. So superior football isn't always the best thing. What counts is the results. Its better to win with 1-0 with bad football, then to loose 3-4 with great football.

^The only difference is,Egypt has proven to play superior ball game and still win. Remember,they are the defending champs. Cameroon,was extremely lucky to have won that game against Ghana. Its the Ghanian defence that gave Eto that goal.

me   

Lily- Hoffnung macht das Leben lebenswert.

FB - in football you don't get anything, you take, Eto took it. Luck is also a part of the game. In the words of Crijf the ball is round, it can roll all sides

N.O.R.F   

Me, so you came over to UK with your tight jeans and greased up hair? :D

Why did that Cameroon player push the medic?? :confused:

me   

^And my Dragonball Z haircut smile.gif .

I really don't know, I was shocked. Maybe the medic called him something.

^ :D @tight jeans and greasy hair.

Me,You could be right,but,in football,its all about mistakes & miscalculations. Ghana pulled a wack offside trap & Eto capitalized on it.

NGONGE   

Cameroon lost to Egypt, got away with it against Nigeria and did the same against Ghana. They shall come full circle and lose to Egypt again.

Like Ivory Coast, Senegal and Nigeria they have the players but are NOT organised or disciplined enough to win against Egypt. If they're really lucky, they may win on penalties (though I would not back their goalkeeper against Africa's best – Esam El Hadari).

I am looking forward to flooding this site with Egyptian messages on Sunday. Don't you all go into hiding now. :D

me   

Sunday I will be watching da game, not on SOL but I promise to drop by. To rub it in :D

NGONGE   

مصر ام الدنيا يا باشا. روح يا شيخ, دا انتا شكلك مش فاهم ولا حاجه.