Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Morning reer troll.

saama layl baan ka bixi laa'ahay yaa daawo ii sheegi kara ?

I had cambaabur again for the first time in 5 years ... I tried to explain to some of my freinds from xamar it just sound ridiculous

indho badan + hurud + caano dhanaan does not sound enticing

Juxa   

i agree with ibti, this reer xamar does not understand unholly words such as cambaabur.

ibti i spend all this weekend inside the library, coughing thro ridicilous law books. first draft done and looks silly.

on good note, i got 2 weeks off in december, i need to just eat and sleep

NGONGE   

But are they really two weeks off, Juxa? Do you actually know the meaning of the word, Mrs I-was-at-work-on-eid-day? :D

Afternoon all.

Juxa   

oh comeon, dont come on high and mighty, i know you were fiddling with the books whilst pretending to celebrate Eid.

anyways i went to my family home on eid day when i got there i found out my 5 year old nephew ate my lunch so there was just sweets left.

it was great, i did get to see the kids, all 13 of them and i left broke after payment of xagal Eid! whose idea was it to pay £5 per child horta?

-Lily-   

No I was walking home. First he yelled something that sounded like Salan out of his car window and just ignored him because I wasn’t about to shout across the street. Then his car slowed down and I thought of just going home instead of stopping by Tescos then decided I won’t be intimidated by anyone. He followed me in and started repeating salan and some other elaborate bullshit in Somali, something about qiimo, then accuses me of not respecting the Islamic Salan. How many times can one say W/S? He kept following me around the isles, then offers to pay for my stuff, to which I politely declined. Then starts arguing with the man behind the till over a buy one get one free item he was buying as I walked out.

You always get weirdo’s but they are not usually this persistent. I hate pervy married men, they disgust me.