Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^You must remember,Ngonge was an adolecent in Arabia,ofcourse he would like the look of Arab women,maa isgaa garaneyaa wax kale ..lol astagfirullah!

Now, Afternoon trollers,am so full.Its a crime am at work,would have loved to be home and snuggled in bed watching something s t u p i d on TV. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Guess this Kuwaiti TV presenter's name. :D

5881795084.jpg

(Why do you think I like lips? That's all we got to see back when..). :D

nuune   

Ngonge, dat arab girl on the picture qurux dhan maba lahan, apart from the liips which look like afar dhaloo la isku jabiyey,

afternoon, freezin day

Ms DD   

why do they put tons and tons of make-up that they finish a whole lipstick on their lips. Not mentioning the fake lashes and dark eye-liners that reach till the ...

sertiously though, some of them look like a ghost

roobleh   

I prefer my woman to look sexy when she leaves home. The more people look at her, the better I feel about her. She could be half naked to seduce me at home.

Ibtisam   

^^^So you get off watching other men lasting after your women? or do you like or think well people to approve, so I must be good, to make yourself feel like "I got a good catch", or you like teasing them??

Good to see you are alife and kicking roobleh.

Malika   

Oh,Ngonge am the wrong person to ask,some how Arab tv is something you will never find me watching,but if you ask me who is that hot Nigerian presenter or South African I might just know them..lol

Pucca   

i feel the same about make-up as i do about colour contacts, i'll only bother with them if im really in the mood for a change.

Ibtisam   

So show off-nimo weyean. You do realize she is a person who hopefully has more going for her than her looks. I can’t understand that to be honest, if your women/man is desirable to you, why does it matter if others lust after them or not :confused: Aaah you was always strange. How is your studies?

Ms DD   

Showing your woman off to other men is called "dayuuth/snimo"

Malika

You didnt

I havent told you guys what happened at the somali marriage event.

About 50 or more somali ladies attended apparently but no somali male. All Nigerians/Pakistanis/North Africans blokes attended though. Many ladies were disappointed.

Ibtisam   

^^^So there were no somali men??? lol and then they ladies were disappointed :eek: Arrange marriage is never going to work in the somali community.

In any case guys hate to get married, unless they have to or got emotionally attached to someone by accident, why would anyone expect them to be willing to pick a wife from a hall in 2hrs. :confused:

Ms DD   

Really? isnt there a decent guy who is fed up playing the gsme and wanna settle down? Not everyman is qoor sagaaro lagu qabtey.

Calaa kulli xaal, not one somali man attended the event. Later on, they scream why are our ladies marrying ajnabi!