Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

£30m for a wedding????

A/calaykum...

This Asian dude who is now the richest guy in the British shores and apparently happens to be the third richest fella in the world has coughed up 30million pound sterling for his daugher's wedding in Paris which included a private Kylie Minogue gig and punch of Ballo-wood performers/stars. Damn it, he has raised the damn par up. That is gotta be excessive to the extreme even from a skinny somali point of view, right? He is worth 14bn pound only, though!

This fella is a bad example for the already spoiled somali women, isn't it, fellas?

This fella is a bad example for the already spoiled somali women, isn't it, fellas?

No: Actually, he happens to be an excellent example for the lazy, qaat-chewing, shiisha smoking, internet-cafe sitting, welfare taking, irresponsible, and immature, Somali men.

A/Calaykum.

No: Actually, he happens to be an excellent example for the lazy, qaat-chewing, shiisha smoking, internet-cafe sitting, welfare taking, irresponsible, and immature, Somali men.

How?

LOOOOOOL@Admin. :D;)

Aniga: Brother, dont take it to heart. I was merely responding to your generalization of the somali women as "spoiled", in kind.

underdog   

30 Million pounds is quite acceptable....consider the guy who built the Taj Mahal for the love of a woman. How many people died because of the love for Helen of Troy?

Daddys paying for his little princess, that technically doesn't count. But if I had it I'd glady fork it over for an exquiste woman.

From the samples I've seen thus far I think even $15,000 is a s t r e t c h.

I'm sure there's few 10 Million pound candidates out there, but you gotta sorta through all the riff raff to to find them.

and as for the lazy, qaat-chewing, shiisha smoking, internet-cafe sitting, welfare taking, irresponsible, and immature, Somali men... Maybe just maybe, their patronizing, critizing, nagging welfare guzzling, no job and no education having alleged 'reer magal' Somali women are the tumour sucking the life out of them. (Just a Thought)

NGONGE   

Call me irresponsible - call me unreliable

Throw in undependable too

Do my foolish alibis bore you

Well I’m not too clever - I just adore you

Call me unpredictable - tell me I’m impractical

Rainbows I’m inclined to pursue

Call me irresponsible - yes I’m unreliable

But it’s undeniably true - I’m irresponsibly mad for you.. :D

Tuujiye   

Femme I hope you are only talking about men in UK!!Not all men are like that so please don't judge us all....Come to Canada if you hate UK men that much..lol...Baaaaashaaaaaaaaaaal!!

I am in Canada MT . Not that I am impressed. redface.gif And hate is such a strong emotion which I reserve for special people, I prefer disappointed.

Ngonge: So your love/adoration for someone is supposed to make light of the fact that you (as you describe yourself) are a lazy, irresponsible, unreliable bum? :rolleyes:

Underdog: I suppose. But the nagging, critizing, welfare-taking, are all a result of the actions of the men. If they were niman rag ah, their women would treat them right.

As for the 30m dollar wedding, is it the woman's fault that her father loved her enough to shower her materially with his affection? That just brings a tear to my eye. How incredibly loving and generous. *sniff*

underdog   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Underdog: I suppose. But the nagging, critizing, welfare-taking, are all a result of the actions of the men. If they were
niman rag ah,
their women would treat them right.

As for the 30m dollar wedding, is it the woman's fault that her father loved her enough to shower her materially with his affection? That just brings a tear to my eye. How incredibly loving and generous. *sniff*

We can play the blame game until the cows come home. It's absolutely natural for some people to succeed and other to fail. If you feel comfortable pointing the finger at men and accusing them of not living up to their responsiblity, go ahead. I have neither the proof nor the desire to find a scapegoat to an issue that is better understood on individual merit rather than pre-disposition. Besides what have somali women done thats even noteworthy? Sounds to me like most of my somali sisters may have an inflated view of themselves...if the guys aren't worth anything and the women are just as good as the men I guess they can be worth nothing too...but again, thats a sweeping statement, I'm sure some of them (just like some men) are very capable and very successful....the rest are all scrapping the bottom of the barrel pointing fingers at a bunch of guys who really don't care.

Back to Daddy's little girl. With all the poverty in India, this dude could feed the masses for a long time. But he'd rather spend 30 mil on an event for his daugther (or for his ego). It's an act of pure vanity...and 30 million clams later, he still won't be able to secure his daugther's happiness.

Juxa   

FF...........hear hear :D

UK-men, get impressed, get inspired, get off yr lazy-arses, just get a decent job. £millions ilaah baan u qabnaaye, decent income will be nice. or just if u could stop asking for a tenner :rolleyes: