Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Bite Size Stories

Malika   

^That short sentence did this for me - It gave me the image of a woman laying on a dusty road,her heart beating so fast,she knows -they have come for her soul.She is going to die - for that moment of pleasure with Mr Adaamu the shop keeper. He is spared ofcourse,he is a man afterall!. Oh God forgive me for I have sinned...she closes her eyes,as she felt the first and many other stones,piercing through her flesh,with each hit..she dies slowly but painfully..

Ngonge,very creative there! Each short story painted a thousand pictures in my mind. Very creative indeed.

^^

Once acknowledged the 'WHY' the 'HOW' became toleratable.

“Selective justice is an injustice – that destroyed generations before” - Prophet Mohammed (SAW) – obviously I have paraphrased it.

Originally posted by Malika:

Ngonge,very creative there! Each short story painted a thousand pictures in my mind. Very creative indeed.

Yeah! and what's cool is that each reader probably made their own unique backstory..

My favourite:

He hit return and scornfully smiled. He began to manically type a reply to himself.

NGONGE   

The curious i.d.i.o.t died picking up the IED (improvised explosive device), he saved a village.

He turned his neck to swear at the woman driver only to crash into a stopping bus.

His phone rang in the middle of the prayer; he took a look at the number before ignoring the call.

He approached the police checkpoint; he avoided eye contact even though he had nothing to hide.

He was born under a tree; they buried him in a magnificent tomb.

She found her son’s drugs when she was dong the washing, she wondered if she should tell her husband.

He scaled the wall and picked the fruits from the tree when he saw the angry watchman running towards him.

She embraced and kissed her lover while her toddler was accidently calling his dad.

He was telling his pupils the importance of concentration and focus when he realised that his fly was undone.

He was confessing his undying love to her. Behind him, her father was approaching.