Sign in to follow this  
Dj Mad_MaN

Hi

Hi every1 Im new to the site, massive welcome for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Big UP Dj Mad Man in da house, where are my beautiful Somali queens, Happy new year to you all.

winnie   

*crickets*

come on guys, i know youre alot more hospitable than this. say hi to the newbie and school him on proper etiquette.

hello newbie... sisters dont like corny lines and we have enough lame attempts on macking in the womens section, so leave it alone. heres a good place to waste time, learn some new things and some not so new things, and make some e-friends.

welcome.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother First & Foremost Welcome to MY WORLD,in case you haven't heard...I run this joint...I'm the PRESIDENT...I am the ADMIN...I am the MODERATOR...I am THE LEADER of the pack AND IF you want to post something...YOU ASK ME, you want to interact with soem one...YOU ASK ME, you want to go and have a snack...YOU ASK ME, you want to talk to the BEAUTIFUL ladies...YOU ASK ME, you want to go the bathroom...YOU ASK ME, you want to go to bed...YOU ASK ME, in other words I AM CIYAALKA XAAFADA and I am telling you in right here and right now...that you are officially WELCOME.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Dj Mad_MaN:

Big UP Dj Mad Man in da house, where are my beautiful Somali queens, Happy new year to you all.

Welcome London degenerate! Wagwan! massive welcome for you! haha

Skipper   

Originally posted by Dj Mad_MaN:

I am not sure if there are any queens in here other than ordinary civilians from different part of the world, but anywayz feel at home and be a good SOL. citizen