Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

2/12

Baluug   

Originally posted by *Hayat*:

that loser(dont even know why i dated him).

I'm guessing he wasn't your husband, so why do you even care? Obviously he's your ex for a reason, so let it go.

Ibtisam   

Are you kidding me. Lol LOl. Few hiccups do not count as the worst day, I’m sure in life you will come across much worse.

P.s. I don’t know how to say this nicely, so I will just say it and take it in the nicest possible way. You really need to go easy on the questions of "does Allah hate/ love me" was my prayer accepted yad ya. You are complaining about things which Islamicly you had no business being in anyway, boyfriend Ex, new crush yad ya and you want Allahs protection or blessings. :confused: Look at this way, maybe Allah was expiating your sins with these mini hardships, or maybe “the doctor” is not good for you either in this life or hereafter and Allah is protecting you from this. Either way you will only ever get what is intended for you, so take it easy and pace yourself, you won’t miss anything. Try and look at the positive side on all things and say Allahumdulilah for all that you have and your blessing.

P.s.s. As I said I don’t mean any harm, so don’t be throwing daggers in my direction. smile.gif

P.s.s.s. Inshallah your days will get better in a major way,

Sorry Hayat ,,, bad days happen and you just need to stay indoors and get some sleep for few hours .......... Tomorrow will be nother gloring day for you Insha Allah.

Malika   

Masha'allah *Hayat* , May you never trully experience what a " bad day" is really like.

Be humbled dear,that was so minute of a dilema. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL @ UK nomad responses, redface.gif LOL I guess our vision of a "normal" day differs. I'm sad someones "worst" day is our "normal" day. :(

*Big, fluffy, Warm Hugzz*

You're definetly having a bad day, sweety. But remember it is just one bad day. I definetly understand the part about the Ex with the chick. I know you feel like nothing is going well for you but try to see the brighter side of things. Go hang out with a friend or watch comedy or listen to some Quran. When you wake up tommorrow, everything will be better inshallah.

Hayat, you are in a shitty mood,that is what you are. Sorry dear. Inshallah you will have a better day. smile.gif

Some people have worse shitty days. Matter of Fact, i know of a dude who had a horrible day. He is the chief pirate off the coast off Somalia. That dude almost had a cool 20M in his grasp and he just missed it by a wisker. *blooody* :Dsmile.gif

On a second note, Hayat this is just a miner bad day when you compare to the thousands of people in Somalia that are having horrible days since 1991 ............ At least you are healthy, alive, not worried and have plenty of food.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Key lesson here - don't expect any sympathy from Somalis!

Exactly. Coz we are some hard core Mutha*&*^&. Coz,we don't take some issues like a crush being snobbed(or did he snob her?) as "oh-my-god-my-world-is-falling-apart" smile.gif

Still, Hayat,my dear, i hope you have better days IA smile.gif

Pucca   

Originally posted by Cara:

It's not as if Hayat threw herself in front of the car, Pucca. She just had an unpleasant surprise to cap an unpleasant day. If you cannot empathize at all, it's probably because you lack life experience, while not possessing enough imagination to fill in the blanks.

What's with all these smug Canadian kids?

care to explain what these 'life experiences' are my dear?

Hayat   

^^ and i was told canadians are the friendliest people :confused: ,more like heartless ppl. i personally dont think you have ever encountered a day so consistent in misery pucca. it was like a chain of casualty for me. I didn't even get time to absorb any of these pains, before encountering the next. Maybe i was maladramatic.it was quite frustrating.

anywayz alhamdulilah i have had a better day today. i went shopping, i did not have any mishaps. the sun was bright,everyone was out, it really was beautiful.

Hayat   

thanks cara(you are so much more understandng then that pucca of a man). ;)

thanks, ibti(why would i throw daggers darls that was a beautiful islamic advice).

by the way is u.k. that bad?. I have always had an infatuation with that place, i want to come down somewhere in 2009 inshallah. how hot is your weather(i hope its like really hot in the summer).

loooool@farax-brown

Hayat, you are in a shitty mood,that is what you are.

yes and i think it was heightened by the chain of events.