Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I have an idea guys(the play)! ;)

Hibo   

Hey PPL, what happened to this idea? I thought it was good and I was really looking forward to it. frown.gif

Sniper   

what is the plan, you can make me the bad guy...in the play.lool..guys why dont you write about my story it might really make good play...like my life since the collapse falling in love,heart breaks,last minute marriage conflicts looking up at the sky for FARAJ and coming to the US life in the refugee capms and And nairobi life..i think it'll make really good play..i always think about writting a book about it...one is underway..though there is some fiction in it...

so if you feel like so..am ready to provide the information needed....

other wise...i'll participate any play... rather proudly..

------------------

A Walk of thousands of Miles..begins with single step.!

Hibo   

Barwaaqo, nothing happent o the idea but we all waiting for the for-note i guess, can you provide some notes with us or even suggest a subject to write about?

Looool Sniper i guess you will be the subject since you have gone through that kind of experiance!

About sniper or about Sniper's broken moments.

Lol

Mac salaam

Sniper   

Correction...not marriage conflict...""ILLAAHAAN KA MAGAN GALAY SAAS"

plans for wedding..."LIKE WAAN IS GUURSANEENA DHOWAAN MACAAN"

when the guy with Dollar comes from the US and buys her from her parents.IT is the true story of A best friend...it is really touchy...heart breaking makes you not rely on a person....

------------------

Sniper   

lool jamal i can put it to gether and e-mail it....

------------------

Hibo   

Originally posted by Sniper:

Correction...not marriage conflict...""ILLAAHAAN KA MAGAN GALAY SAAS"

plans for wedding..."LIKE WAAN IS GUURSANEENA DHOWAAN MACAAN"

when the guy with Dollar comes from the US and buys her from her parents.IT is the true story of A best friend...it is really touchy...heart breaking makes you not rely on a person....

Looooooooooool waaan is guursaneynaa mar dhow hee? lol sniper waad iga qoslisey and the story sounds interesting to me abaa. I have had a friend of mine who have fallen into that trap too.

cwm26.gif

Sniper   

Jamaaal Abaaaba Dollar Marki meesha soo Gallo jeceeeyl fades..like another Cali dheere movie...

Any way it is common down there...a friend of mine who is now in sweden used to say hey...why waste time falling in love ...when you think you belong to her and she belongs to you...her parents will sell her to guy from some where...And he'll say i know you cant buy her coz every day you pray you don step on YAANYO in the suuq coz you'll not be able to pay the cost of the damage...how SHIIID tha guys were...

lool

Hibo   

Hey Sniper, thats MY PART! I wanna be the Villian. I make a better Villian than a Heroine.

Anyway, Jamaal back to you suggestion, I think this is cool IDEA. I think the idea of a PLAY sounds better than a novel 'cause you can have so many characters at one time and writing their dialogues is interesting.

I was thinking, maybe we could use Forum Nicks in the play as names.

The Play can be about a Somali family fleeing from the civil war.Everyone can choose the part that suites them well.

For example, Sniper can be the oldest son of the family who is IN-LUV with the neighbours daughter and his biggest concern is her well being. He is even contemplating on kidnapping her the night his family decides to "Qax".

In this way, Sniper can write his own dialogue in the play and so can every1 else.

Well, I'll write the starting later but lemme know what ya'll think.

P.S, I think I wanna assume the role of the mum and LS will the DAD wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....

Hibo   

Good idea Athena, That be nice. So, since you have what the play will be about, let us give you the opportunity to drop us few starting lines. Afterwards we can react and expand or mention things in detail.

thanks, Snipper to be the oldest of the Family? wow thats bomb, and LS to be the DAD of the fam? he qualifies for that position.

MMA will ofcourse be the aw-kuku of the play

Lol keep the ideas coming and we hope by the time all the Nomads bring their ideas and comments forward then to step on it.

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-12-2002).]

Sniper   

And as the family is planning to go..am worried about her..and her father is very strick armed man...i loose appetite for food and sleep...Am going to be crazy but the worst part is that i know am going crazy...every one is preparing to flee...but me i don see anything other than her...the bioler is about to boil the engines about to kick am to make decision...leave her...or let her down..i know she loves me...

lool

------------------

dragunov_naz105_full.jpg

Whatever you guys come up with, just count me in cwm16.gif

------------------

You can´t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

Hibo   

Folks...loving the idea so far!

ADMIN -

I think it might be less confusing and distinctly neater if we used separate threads here...one thread for dicussion of our play...and another separate thread for the play itself.

It might make it easier to decipher the ideas from the *actual* play...especially for newbies to our site smile.gif

---------------------

Genius is 97% imagination and only 3% raw know how - Albert Einstein.

Hibo   

Genius is 97% imagination and only 3% raw know how - Albert Einstein.

i like tha..

4real

and is true

if you do advanced maths u will understand.

Any Maths luverzz

Ax^2+Bx+c= x(a+c)^2

lets all do a intelligence game

i post a ques, u answer (maths)

i have some ques here tha will burn ur brains...

holla maths bloods..

Baydan   

Can I be the ghost? eeriee whooo Who doesnt say a word and always in the background.. exists but doesnt realy take part in the play? Baydan the freindly ghost or something.

Keep 'em rolling guys..

Hibo   

wow me loving the idea so far...i think wildcat's suggestion is good one...lets make this thread as the discussion thread about the play and and creat another one for the actual play

can i be the innocent girl that falls for the neighbor boy(sniper) but her strict tribalist father is not having it...so he orders her to stay away ....but she knows too well that her heart won't let her walk away from this relationship and tries to plead with her father to see things from her point of view.....anyway ya got the picture

peace cwm1.gif

------------------

"He that cannot reason is a fool,

He that will not is a bigot.

He that dare not is a slave."

--Andrew Carnegie