Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Evil George W. Bush Wipes Hand On Bill Clinton 's Shirt Aftershaking Hands With Haiti

Sikaawe   

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I saw it on the news this morning too. The guy is wicked, he is sort of heartless character with the mentality of 11 years old boy. What a dumb person, he was not aware of his surroundings that he was on camera as tv people were constantly with them to broadcast live to all around the world. A juvenile Bush, he will never group up, his brain ceased to grow at 11 years growing.

Miriam1   

^ yes you know exactly where you stood - two unjust wars and hundreds of thousand dead and to add to the mix a culture of prejudice against muslims.

it's probably somalis with a mentality such as yours that voted in masses for Bush the first time around

First of all you misunderstand my stance sister Hayam. I’m not a fan of Bush or his policies; it was a tongue in cheek comment designed to highlight the differences in presidential style between Obama and Bush.

On Obama

I don’t like who he has surrounded himself with. He talks the talk but action is lacking in vital areas of Foreign Policy.

In short you knew where the Bush administration stood on key areas of FP, whereas the Obama administration paints itself as some kind of proto liberal good child of international diplomacy, where the reality states the opposite.

Just look at his murderous policy of increased drone attacks across Afghanistan/Pakistan and Somalia. These so called clean strikes are in fact indiscriminate, and go against international law.

Judge Obama by his long laundry list of lies and not by his charismatic persona.

I’m not and American and hence don’t vote.

PS! I only care about FP and not domestic babble as it doesn’t affect me.

Jacpher   

^This is not about Obama and comparing him to Bush. Xageed la aaday bahasha.

You know it could just be the man suffers from OCD.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Abyan:

Probably an innocent reaction to sweaty hands!!

hahaha, so you wipe it on SOMEONE ELSE'S shirt.

hahahaha. Only bloody bush.