Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Jaajuus!

Tukaale,

Thanks brother for using the time-saving tactics of refraining from useless squabbles, because you know some people are taught to be always right, no matter what!

^^ lol@Alle-ubaahne

One step forward makes all the benefit rather going in circles! It makes all the sense once wise old father said to me.

Since I posted this topic for Jaajuus issues, is it possible this site is used as Jaajuus instrument for our enemy against our people. For instance, eavesdropping and for statistical policy-making and decisions or ethnic studies based on what we recklessly post here sometimes, or giving hints the Gaalada our progress in maintaining our Diin iyo bulsho, which I believe is bad news to many. I reckon it will be helpful if the adminstration of this site would censor much of the articles in the political sections that portray our people as highly bulsho kala jajaban, without midnimo and iskuduubni, which realy can do alot of help for others, (cadowgeena), to take tactical measurements from our negative views, and then apply for perpetuating our disunity.

I am just trying to shift the topic in to the next level, and see how my fellow nomads see the issue.

Paranoid Personality Disorder. 1370.gif

• * 301.00 Paranoid Personality Disorder

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

1. suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her

2. is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates

3. is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her

4. reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events

5. persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights

6. perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack

7. has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

Paranoi can only visit me when I submit myself to the institute of Somali Liberals that you subscribe to, or are in-charge at times, because of the apprehension you show when we stand with our culture! smile.gif My sister iPod-listener, don't bother this topic, cause it will only make you look like jaajuus! :D

^^ I have a technical question for you: Does it include the characteristics of Jaajuus people to change frequently their names for identity hiding purposes? 'cause I know someone who waked up my paranoi. :D

Jabhad   

Narrow minded individuals like the one our brother alla ubaahne mentioned can be found in any culture. Better to ignore them.

Nephissa   

What's the big fuss here? It's called doing business, nothing personal. Did we not have jaasuus back home? How are the ones here different from those back in the days? Not trying to publicize anything, but there's an enormous demand for translators. I know couple of people who translate intercepted telephone conversations - Dirty work, but the pay is grreatttt I tell ya!

This goes out to all you: Sometime, somewhere, when you least expect it, someone might be listening. Be afraid, be very afraid. :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

.....It's called
doing business,
nothing personal....I know couple of people who translate intercepted telephone conversations - Dirty work, but the pay is grreatttt I tell ya!

The 1908 Standard Dictionary of the English Language defines Sell Out: To procure secretly or permit the defeat of a candidate or cause one has professed to favor in return for some concession or consideration given by the opposing side.

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers. - Capt. Jack Sparrow

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Alle-Ubaahne are
you
a jaajuus?
icon_lol.gif

Xaal iyo xumaantir ayaan rabaa eraygaas aad igu tiri Horn-afrique gabadha la dhahaay! Kaba daran hadaan hooyadeey u sheego inaad igu tiri eraygaas laga gilgisho oo aadka looga caroodo!

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Alle-Ubaahne are
you
a jaajuus?
icon_lol.gif

Xaal iyo xumaantir ayaan rabaa eraygaas aad igu tiri Horn-afrique gabadha la dhahaay! Kaba daran hadaan hooyadeey u sheego inaad igu tiri eraygaas laga gilgisho oo aadka looga caroodo!
Adiga xaalka ugu fiican een ku siinaynaa oo waliba aad kuugu soo baxaya waa habaar.

:D don't you think?

^^Naa maxaad ka heleysaa in la i habaaro? Mise sheekadii Bashir goth aan ku dhigay ayaa kusoo gaartay. Walee iga leexo ayaan ku oran lahaa, anigu nin fiican ayaan ahee. :D