Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Osama bin Laden: is he alive and well in Washington DC

Maaddeey   

C & H, Adiga qayladaadaaba ku dhega tireysa!.

David Irving-na?.

Yuhuudda yaa u tirakoobay in 6m la exterminate gareeyey?.

Jews & Nazis waa 2 Gaal, maxaan ugu kalla hiilliyaa?, mise Holocaust inuu Muslim fuliyaad mooddaa? ;)

Ibtisam   

C&H, he is not only one who says 6million is too much, and since it is an estimate, then there is no need for him to have proof that it is not so, it is a guess and maybe an educated guess, he is doing his own guess work, along with other people.

The holocaust argument was used by the Zionist to lay a claim on Palestine and justify even today why they must at all cost have a country of their own. The logical answer is that since Europe was responsible for the holocaust, they should give them a country in Europe, rather than the Zionist now committing a holocaust on Palestinians. There is nothing ****** about this argument either and again has been made by intelligent people since 1947.

Hales   

^

Your assuming the zionist movement began after the holocaust and that their sole justification to that land was because of holocaust, which isnt correct; Zionism began in the late 1800s and was endorsed by the British colonial power right after ww1 (Ottoman defeat), there was also large scale jewish immigration to that land during the following period.

Do you also know that the Kingdom of Israel and Judah was located in Modern day Israel, thats why the Jews claim their ancient roots there and not in Europe.

I think you need to learn more about the Idealogy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

I think Nazism just created larger sympathy from the west, but a Jewish state would have been established there no doubt whether the Arabs cried foul or not!

Raamsade   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

C&H, he is not only one who says 6million is too much,

lol@too much

You sound like a buyer in a Mid-Eastern suuq haggling over price.

Seller: Six riyals per bag of falafels!

You: No, that is too much! I'll give you 5 riyals for it.

Are you willing to accept 3 million? Or is that too much?

I'm always fascinating by the impassioned Muslim denial and minimization of the Jewish people's suffering.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

The holocaust argument was used by the Zionist to lay a claim on Palestine and justify even today why they must at all cost have a country of their own.

Zionism as a movement was started by Theodor Herzl (1860-1904) in the 19th century.

Ibtisam   

^^^I guess then you will agree with people who say it was the Zionist who planned and made the holocaust happen, so they can create the fear in Jewish people and the need for their own home land.

I am not really too fuzzed about the numbers either way a lot of people died and the suffering was huge, what fascinates me is that those peoples life is deemed so important that it used as an excuse to minimise the suffering that the Zionist are causing now. I don’t have a problem with Jewish people, nor do I take issue with the problems they faced in Europe, the Zionist now becoming the new Hitler on maskeen people is whaty bothers me. And yes I appreciate that being Jewish is not the same as being a Zionist and I am making that distinction.

I am well aware when the movement started, but before the holocaust, aside from a historical claim and the need to return to the promise land, what pressures/ pressing need/ reasons did they have to persuade UK and America to give them Palestine?

C & H, Adiga qayladaadaaba ku dhega tireysa!.

David Irving-na?.

Yuhuudda yaa u tirakoobay in 6m la exterminate gareeyey?.

Jews & Nazis waa 2 Gaal, maxaan ugu kalla hiilliyaa?, mise Holocaust inuu Muslim fuliyaad mooddaa?

Like I said your emotions get the best of you when it comes to ANYTHING gaal.

Unlike you I cant stand back and appreciate Genocide(specially burning children, women and the elderly alive in death factories) and point out that they're Gaalo after the show is over. So no argument here.

C&H, he is not only one who says 6million is too much, and since it is an estimate, then there is no need for him to have proof that it is not so, it is a guess and maybe an educated guess, he is doing his own guess work, along with other people.

The holocaust argument was used by the Zionist to lay a claim on Palestine and justify even today why they must at all cost have a country of their own. The logical answer is that since Europe was responsible for the holocaust, they should give them a country in Europe, rather than the Zionist now committing a holocaust on Palestinians. There is nothing ****** about this argument either and again has been made by intelligent people since 1947.

Ibti dear, even if only 1 million Jews were hunted down like dogs and suffered the Fate they did under Hitler, it would horrify me just as the same. And for a learned and intelligent person like the President of Iran to attempt to minimize such dark event by playing number tags just makes to regard him confused.

Yes the Holocaust was used to justify taking Palastinian land which is undeniably unfair. Yes the Jews and the West play that card too often. Yes, what they're doing now is not that much better than what Hitler did. BUT, we have to remember that all these decisions were made AFTER the genocide. Millions didnt die such horrible deaths(jews or not) on purpose so that they can claim some land.