Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

SOL Deed Poll

Rahima   

I’ve noticed that I, NOGNE, Baashi, Nur and few others refused to even change their signatures, let alone their nicks. What do you think the reason might be? Rigidity?

I just can't be bothered. Too much effort and almost no creativity.

Rahima, you are another rigid one so roll over in agreement yaa sister :D !

Cara, I thought that you didnt find your nick station yet, which you are ever crawling to arrive!

Cara.   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Cara, I thought that you didnt find your
nick
station yet, which you are ever crawling to arrive!

:( That's awful.

^^What caused the unpleasant yaa Cara?

lol@oday-yar!

Oday iyo yaraan isma raacaan! Not to mention that it would be hard for such a nick to stick. Be a bit creative yaa Serenity! kimiya called me Xiin Xirsi once! It felt good except Xirsi could have other meanings. Meanings that i dont like that is.

STOIC   

I thought of changing my name for a minute.I will need the help of those who are expert in Somali writting Spellings.I want to change my name to "AWLUGEEYEE" (The trekker).The name has a meaning in my life.There was this old Somali guy who used to visit my family once a year.He was a true nomad.He travelled wide.I used to be excited and look forward to his trip when he lodged at our home.This guy according to his own claim he has seen atleast forty African states and few Arab nations.These guy was blessed with a sharp mind and celerity.He used to update my family any person that was born within our sub-clan in the whole of East Africa.It only used to take him few days to travel from Hargeysa to Daresalam.In memory of my childhood hero I will like to change my name to TREKER.What is the right spelling in Somali ? Is it Awwlugeye or Owlugeye?

Can you imagine living a life of treker for life? I must say the guy lived a meaningful or coherent life in the eyes of ten year old kid :D

Call me uncreative and then ask me to come up with a creative name... yeah, that would work...not!

Anyways, waxaad rabtaa magac ku faaniya... and I'm afraid you'll get none of that from me.

^^Why not from you? I thought it's not hard to come up with a fitting name like: Xaaji duul-duul. :D

Stoic, the name you are looking for is Dalmar.

STOIC   

Xiin, I want to know if I can write Awluugeye without making the word an obscure .I am interested in the Spelling of the word.

PS Dalmar is a common name

Is awlugeeye grammatically correct? I cant even pronounce it.

Xiin, xaaji-duul-duul isku bixi hadaba. If memory serves me right, xaaji-duul-duul waxa loogu yeedha dadka fudud :D .