Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A Somali Mississauga man calls 911 claiming he killed his daughter

Pujah   

LOOL@ Mississauga being a city. that lil place didn't look anything like city in the 90s did something big change?

Kool_Kat   

^C'mon on now...Shib iska dheh, every corner high rise laga dhisay and still dhisooyaa...Walahi Toronto got nothing on Missy...Kaba qurxoon...

Mississauganight.JPG

If that is not city, I don't want to know what city is... :D

Now let's get back to the topic...Allaha unaxariisto gabadha...Cideedana u fududeeyo...

Aaliyyah   

A parent can only try their best to raise a child to the best of their ability. However, you can not enforce someone to be religious. Parents need to realize that, when they came to a western country it means they are sacrificing many things which include religion. Of course, many parents in the western countries have children who are religious and masha allah. But, you have to know that those parents had put so much effort in their kids, whether that means they send them to Islamic schools, or after school quran schools. Not only that, by also practicing religion at home. I have seen many Somali parents who don’t practice Islam, yet they expect their kids to do?. You would see the father spending most of his time out, a mother who all she does is attend weddings and gossip. Subhanalah, how can one then expect kids who are religious??

Good guidance starts from home, if kids see that their parents are actually not just talking, but actually doing what they preach, then they will practice alongside their parents with Allah’s help.

I don’t really know about the details of this particular issue, but if parents put a lot effort in raising a muslim child at the end of the day God will be on their side. Nothing comes easy, perhaps this father should have send his daughter back home, or any arab country so she can learn more about her religion.

Also, we have to know what this girl was going through; she was being pressure by her friends. She must have wanted to look “hot” or “sexy” or whatever kids in high school compete to be. Many of them think wearing tights and showing their beauty will get them a guy’s attention. But, any brother who likes you for just how you look and how you dress is not worth it. There is nothing more beautiful than dressing in a modest fashion, and by pleasing your creator someone worth it will come along. As the best love you can have for some one is for Allah's sake. So if you love someone because they love their creator, then what better love is out there?

Intaas waxaan ku xajinaya .ilaahay gabadha ha u naxariisto ….abaheedna inkasto uu qalad galay hadana wa insaan wa qof ..qofna wa qaldama ilaahay noloshiisa ha u sahlo inta ka hadhay.

Inalilahi Waina Ilayhi Rajicuun

Salaama Alaykum,

That was perfectly said sister Aaliyah, I'm pretty sure it had to do with peer pressure, everyone goes through it. I've noticed that staying around like-minded individuals who fear their Lord will in turn make you the same. So in essence, she was hanging around with the wrong crowd. Subhanallah, she even used to take off her hijab when she was on the bus heading to school and then put it back on when she was heading home. I guess she just didn't want to lie to her Dad anymore and told him that she just didn't want to wear it. She should want to wear the hijab for the right reasons, feesabililah, otherwise there is no point in wearing it. How is it any good if she despises wearing one because her father forces her to wear it?

This is just bringing unneeded attention to Muslims, yet again, because the media will use this to say that Islam is oppressive and backward.

she was hanging around with the wrong crowd.

In your opinion, if one's friends don't wear scarf, and aren't muslims ofcourse, they are indeed the "wrong crowd", do I understand that right? (what a balooni aa meelaha lasoo gasho redface.gifredface.gif )

Salaama Alaykum,

No, you don't ''understand'' me right. :rolleyes: In general, it's obvious that she wasn't hanging around with the right crowd. Lakiin, the girl is dead, so I'm just gonna let her rest in peace. Enough.

I'm out!

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Mu’minah true sis the media will certainly use this current issue against Muslims
:(

There is slight error in Jacaylbaro’s article, the girl is from Pakistan.

May Allah have mercy on her.

Here is the link:

Yeah, my father had informed me about it yesterday. The news made a mistake. Either way, it's pretty sad. The girl reminds me of some Somali girls who used to do the same thing in the stairwells before going to school.

How do you know waxa ay la hang gareyneyse? Ma kuma dhinto aa wakiil lagaa saare?

It seems to me inaan aad kuu fahmay. According to you, the right crowd has got to have a head scarf and preferebly muslim ofcourse. If not, they must be bad friends.

Hello, this has nothing to do with what type of crowd ay la hang gareesay. This is simply, a man who killed and has the blood of the young lady's in his hands, in the name of religion. Its disgusting, you are disgusting for defending, "right" or "wrong" crowd as you put it, in others words, you are justifying waxa uu sameeye, and further more it seems that you are saying ayada ayaa dhimashadeeda isku keente, so yes, I really do understand you AL jibrish.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

How do you know waxa ay la hang gareyneyse? Ma kuma dhinto aa wakiil lagaa saare?

It seems to me inaan aad kuu fahmay. According to you, the right crowd has got to have a head scarf and preferebly muslim ofcourse. If not, they must be bad friends.

Hello, this has nothing to do with what type of crowd ay la hang gareesay. This is simply, a man who killed and has the blood of the young lady's in his hands, in the name of religion. Its disgusting, you are disgusting for defending, "right" or "wrong" crowd as you put it, in others words, you are justifying waxa uu sameeye, and further more it seems that you are saying ayada ayaa dhimashadeeda isku keente, so yes, I really do understand you AL jibrish.

Salaama Alaykum,

You know what they say about assuming right?

First off, we don't even know who exactly she hangs out with, so there goes your whole no-hijab = bad crowd arguement.

Secondly, I do not condone what her father did to her, istakfurallah, how dare you try and say such a thing? :eek:

I have no time for the likes of you, so salaama alaykum, this will be my last reply to you.

FYI: I don't read long posts. So how about for future reference you try writing in understandable English, take off the Italics, and shorten your run-on sentences? Just a little tip. :D

Peace out.

Here you go again with waba waba jibrish, how many times do you have to say I am out and still manage to post a reply?

lol@ I dont read long posts, been ha isku sheegin(YOU DEFEINITELY READ IT), secondly, hadaan warkaaga kuu cadeeye and in turn you became speechless, all you had to do was ignore the post, but no, here you are coming at full force, trying to be on attack mode, hence italics shorten run on sentences?

Next time you find yourself on the spot, try defending your views, instead of resorting to daaco, you know what they say about naagaha daacada badan!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Next time you find yourself on the spot, try defending your views, instead of resorting to daaco, you know what they say about naagaha daacada badan!!!

LG, nagadaa hee kalmada DAACO maanagu cusub maanta, wah...Daaco lee sheegoysaa yee, too much coke maalacabay? :D

Again, allaha unaxariisto, cideedana u fududeeyo...

The Zack   

I thought that a Muslim person can not have a non-Muslim friend at all. Isn't that clearly stated in the Qur'an and Hadith. Dadka qaar maxey indhaha isu tiraan horta.

Gabadha dhimatay Allaha u naxariisto, Odaygana Ilaahay baa la xisaabtami!

-Lily-   

It's unfortunate that some parents think they own their children. What's also sad is that they expect their kids not to be influenced at all by their environment, that's like throwing someone in the ocean and threatening them not to get wet.

Surely there is a huge difference between having a wild, immoral even child and a dead one? Allaha u naxariisto the poor girl.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by The Zack:

[QB] I thought that a Muslim person can not have a non-Muslim friend at all. Isn't that clearly stated in the Qur'an and Hadith. Dadka qaar maxey indhaha isu tiraan horta.

You thought wrong, revist the true Quran and Hadith. Mercy to all mankind=MUSLIMS.

Very sad story, sick asian culture. Allahu ya Rahmah.