Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

Abortion?

Its in Somalia, but not here in Amerika. Every Xaliimo could walk into a clinic and have abortion, killing a Somaliyaan baby.

It should be outlawed for Somali women here in Amerika.

Opinionated: the guys aint the ones who will care the baby in the end. The guy will move on to the next lady that can open her legs that easy.

Its simple "The guy comes, he sees a pretty girl or whatever then bang bang..." The next thing you know its the girl that is stressed not the guy...

Its the girls problem in the end. We all know it take two to tango.

Education them on the dangers of sex

You have got to be joking me right?

What fool needs to be educated about when you have sex that you will be pregant or will have a disease or even might be lucky.

My mother never told me anything about sex. I figured it out from TV/Magazines/School. Ama sure these kids have enough education about the dangers of sex. The only thing that they need to be educated about his there deen, Nothing else.

Opening your legs then saying "I need to be educated about sex" Yeah right. How ****** is that

Some people cant resist temptation. That's there only problem. These people are not fearing the lord. If I was either one of these kids parents (Thank god I aint) I would knock some since into them. :mad: I am sick and tired of hearing, "It just happened" Or "He forced me" Excuses, excuses, excuses, they never seem to run out of excuses. :mad:

I reckon that these girls need to be sent back to Somalia so that they can get their things stitched up. Some of you might think that ama sick or whatever but if that's the only way that can help them then so be it. redface.gif

Miss Lexus,

Hon, 13-15 year olds might know somethings about sex but not enough. You really have to get them at a young age..na'mean. Are you going to tell me, that a 13 year old boy or girl will be knowledgeable about HIV, Gonnerhia, syphillis, herbes, crabs, etc???

All I heard anyone tell their kids is..Sex is haram, you will become pregnant like so and so, your a female and should be a virgin, bla bla bla...

And trust me they will rebel..cuz thats not what their friends are doing. Peer pressure is a powerful thing, and don't even deny that you have never been pressured by your friends to "try" something even though you knew it was wrong!!

Anyway, yes education is necessary for the younger generation! and going by hearsay does not constitute being knowledgeable about things!

:cool:

Changed   

abortion is illegal when it comes to islam and its the killing of a child.

below is a hadith narrated by

Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba

'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked (the people) about the Imlas of a woman, i.e., a woman who has an abortion because of having been beaten on herabdomen, saying, "Who among you has heard anything about it from the Prophet?" I said, "I did.'' He said, "What is that?" I said, "I heard the Prophet saying, "Its Diya (blood money) is either a male or a female slave.' " 'Umar said, "Do not leave till you present witness insupport of your statement." So I went out, and found Muhammad bin Maslama. I brought him, and he bore witness with me that he had heard the Prophet saying, "Its Diya (blood money) is either a male slave or a female slave." (diya is the money that is paid when someone kills someone to save themselves from the wrath of hell)

Abortion = murder ..........murdering is xaraam

And the talk of teens performing abortion am gona assume the worst which is they are having a none marital sex which is why they are having to go the clinics and do it and bismillah we all know that non marital sex is illegal......

ladies keep ur legs closed ..if u think that wont help get ur self a chain and lock ur legs with the chain bismillah that should show how extreme having a none matital sex is :eek:

Imperial lady .......now tell me if u are pro choice :D

Amen to that. I do still wish to hear what our sister “Imperial lady” has to say as to “pro-choice and believing in abortion”.

People – this is a matter of grave concern not only for the present generation but for the future ones too. Please let us not reduce it to trivia and personal partiality of cultural insignificance bordering cultural dilution and effluence.

This is really sad to hear this :(

I do agree with some of the people who are saying that the youth should be taught the dangers of sex. I know they probably know more than there parents but they don't have the full consequence of the situation.

Imparial_lady: Are u saying ur pro-choice because it's alright to kill a human being or if the mother is in danger? Because I do believe that if there's a life and death situation, complication involving the mother during the child's birth, and if the doctor gives an ultimatum whether one should die, then it's alright. But just because u didn't use ur head in the first place and opening ur legs, now that's wrong. redface.gif

My intentions toward Pro-choice are simple. If a young women is rapped, she has the right to abort the child. If a young women is dealing an infected child, or there is a claimed danger, it's obvious that she might need to abort. Those are the clear cut answers. The complicated sectore on pro-choice is that, let's assume a young women gets pregant; for whatever the reason might be. Lack of education, lack of protection, or the pure ride of ignorance on her behalf, because she wants to experience the full thirst of her partners flesh, whatever the reason might be, that girl might not want to keep this child. Even though, it's HARM in Islmic law, to abort a human being; without proper reaons, she might dismiss those rules and go ahead with the procedure. Now say whatever u want to say about her, but altimitly it's her decision. She is the only dealing with those consequences, not u, nor I. Therefore, I stand for women rights, I believe that a women should have the choice, to make her own decisions, and let her deal with her consequences whatever that might be. If u all need further explainations, I am writing a book that's due later own this year, check it out in your local libararies, or nearest B&N book shelves. LOL.

I'm genuinely sorry for those inncoicent souls that didnt even have a fighting chance in life. Abortion is wrong regardless of what presepective your look among. Given the fact that we SOMALIS lack in teaching our children the different aspects of having 'sex' because of the 'uncomfortness' in talkin about it. Its not ashame in teachin whats wrong and right..there is more to havin sex then puttin the penis in the virgina (we're all adults..so keep a stright mind..its not a jokin manner). There are dieases that come with..down side to it the ultimate being getting HIV but we somalis dont see that but being 'pregrent' more of a big deal (of course this goes to non-married onces) because of family repretation. God damn..yes your family name will be known..cuz we somalis know every one and anyone. But the embrassment will go away in due time...but HIV wont. I know a lot of females are like 'i might as well die ' nothin left for me..but walaahi takin your life or childs is double the sin. You've already sinned so why double it? We're human's.we make mistakes..some more extreme then others but we're not perfect..if you're alive you have your whole life to remorse to allah..-after all whose to say allah wont take in your prayers' and that he will.? Its unknown..no one knows the power ALLAH holds...eitha be the power to heal, the power to forgive or the power to knowdgde his slaves?

We're somalis..n its our pride tha stands in our way...walaahi if its not gonna benefit you or anyone let it down..be real' no need to act hard.

ONE OF THE HUGE PROBLEM IS THAT TEENAGERS ARE BROUGHT TO THIS COUNTRY WITH A RELATIVE RATHER THEN A FATHER AND A MOTHER..NO ONE TO CARE FOR EM' AND AFTA THEY ARE OLD ENUFF THEY MOVE' THINKIN YOU AINT MY PARENT' SO WHY I SHOULD I LIVE WITH YOU AND GO WILD.

MALES ARE JUST AT COST AS FEMALES...DONT PUT THE EMPHASIS FEMALES ALONE !...CUZ AM TIED OF THIS MENTALITY OF' OH SHE OPEN HER LEGS SHE DESERVES IT'...WHA THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO SUCKED IT IN AINT HE...HECK'..ANYWHO BE REALISTIC IGHT...THATS ALL I ASK'.

Somalis+Pride=outragious outcome...but

somalis-pride=realistically input.

Personally i've worked in HCMC not far ago and majoritity of the time i seen gurls which seem to be 22 n up but in reality younger sittin tryna covah their face so their wont be seen..and i used to wonder whats wrong? Why you tryna hide from me..am your sistah but it was the embrassment of me knowing her face and somewha her family tha push her else where..whatcha do is whatcha do but acknowgdge the fact that wha is you plan on is wrong.-you dont need someone to tell yah that...and shout

ALTERNATE INSTEAD OF ABORTION...HAVE THAT CHILD AND GIVE IT TO A ADOPTION AGENCY...YOU DID THE CRIME BUT AT LEAST YOU AINT COMMENT MORE SIN.

The facts of abortion and lettin someone to adopt your child.

ADOPTION

You will be free to pursue your goals and dreams that you had before you were pregnant.

You will not have to care for a baby before you are ready.

You will not have the financial burden of caring for a child.

You will not have to worry about finding a sitter, missing out on the fun with your friends and being tied down.

When you think of your baby, you will think of him or her as happy and loved by a mommy and daddy.

You will have precious memories of your baby’s face, fingers, toes, eyes and smile.

You will know you gave the greatest gift of all - a child, to a couple whose hope and dream was a baby to love.

ABORTION

You will be free to pursue your goals and dreams that you had before you were pregnant.

You will not have to care for a baby before you are ready.

You will not have the financial burden of caring for a child.

You will not have to worry about finding a sitter, missing out on the fun with your friends and being tied down.

There is no baby to think of; no smile, no little fingers or toes to remember. You have only the memory that you ended your baby’s life. Instead of feeling good about how your pregnancy ended, you may feel sad and empty. But you can never go back and give that child life! The back of this card has questions and answers about adoption. Please take a moment to read them before you make the most important decision of your life. Decisions ... some are small and some are very big. Some don’t affect your life at all . Others have consequences you must deal with the rest of your life.

AM DEEPLY HURT TO HEAR OR SEE SUCH ACTS AGAINST CHILDREN LIKE THA..WALAAHI MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON EM INNOCIENT SOULS.

Xafsa   

We all know that abortion is haram and that sex is also haram...that hasn't stopped anyone from engaging in either one. So what we need to do is find out a way that we can drive the point home to these lost children.

Its already an established fact that the more the parents say no the more the kids will want it. To tell you the truth the way somali parents address sex is wrong....its like a big taboo...what they need to realize is that their kids will be faced with millions of chances to have sex and just saying that its haram is not gonna stop them. They need to have an open discussion about sex and the out comes...and at least try to EXPLAIN rather than ordering them.

The only thing girls are told is that no man wants to marry a non-virgin and that she will bring shame to the family.

Thats my 2 cents

Peace and luv

king_450   

Maasha allah, this is amazingly is a great Topic, not its contents but its hidden and abstract dilema. Sister Xalima has raised an issue where we as in general Muslim PPL like to ignore it , and is happneing all around us.

If you're considering abortion, you owe it to yourself and your child to understand fully what you would be aborting before you make any decisions.Did you know that a fetus can taste, smell, hear and react to touch while still in the womb? Please Don't do it, it is xaraam and you will be asked in qiyaama, beside that if the issue is b/w life and death , then let the Doctors Choose the right path. May allah protect all of you.

king_450   

As for my budy Nin_Yaaban, i do understand your point,it seems a lot of ppl missed you, yes specially Somali Women who we derived from and breed from, must not do Abortion at all,You are the Choosen Women ( so why start something that you never did). As for the sister who said she is supporter of Pro abortion, let me ask you this.

Every baby won’t grow up to be a perfect, but doesn’t every human deserve the chance to make the most of their life? Even if we know that there is something wrong with the fetus, what gives us the right to compare the baby with ourselves and our own abilities? Isn’t it arrogant to ask another human to live up to our expectations instead of their own?

King, if I choose pro-choice that's my own opinion and thought. To answer that question, whether we are right to choosing who lives and doesn't, it's stated in the Quran, that If the child's out come is going to be disfigured, or the child has serious illness problems, then as a mother she has the right, and the go ahead to abort that child. That's my point of view, that's what I was trying to mention. More questions, again the book is due out later this year.

LuCkY   

I MUST SAY SEX EDUCATION AND PREVENTIVE PROCEDURES AND STIs HAVE NOT HAD AN IMPACT ON SOME PEOPLE. LETS BE REAL NOW-I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG...AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS THE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS TO MAKE THE DECISION.

AN OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH THE PARENTS ABOUT SEX AND VARIOUS OTHER ISSUES THAT EACH INDIVIDUAL DEALS WITH AT A YOUNG AGE WOULD BE THE KEY STEP IN PREVENTING SUCH HORRIBLE ACTS AS ABORTION AND PREMARITAL SEX---->THUS PREVENTING STIs, etc. I MEAN IF THE CHILD CANNOT TALK TO THEIR PARENTS WITHOUT BEING EMBARRASSED AND BEING AFRAID OF PUNISHMENT FOR RAISING SUCH AN ISSUE, WE'D ALL BE BETTER OFF IN THE LONG RUN.

FIRST LETS NOT BE PREJUDICE AND PUT THE BLAME ON THE FEMALES. THE WHOLE "KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED" IS NOT OBVIOUSLY GOING TO WORK. THE WAY WE EXPLAIN SEX TO OUR GIRLS(SOMALI) HAS TO CHANGE FROM THAT NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY A NON-VIRGIN....TO....HONEY HERE ARE THE DANGERS AND CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING PRE-MARITAL SEX...

WE ALSO HAVE TO ELABORATE ON WHY HAVING PREMARTIAL SEX IS HARAM, WE CANT JUST LEAVE IT AS IS.

AND AS FAR AS BANNING ABORTION I DONT THINK THATS GOING TO DO THE TRICK HERE. IF YOU BAN THE "LEGAL" WAY OF ABORTING A CHILD, THEY WILL PRESUE THE DANGEROUS WAY-WHICH IN THE END CAN HARAM HER AS WELL. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL, LET ALONE MURDER A HELPLESS, INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD WHO HAS NO SAY IN THE DECISION.

AND SAY PEOPLE TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR APPALLING ACTIONS WITH IT IS NOT EVEN ALIVE WE SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHAT KING_450:

ORIGINALLLY POSTED BY KING_450

Did you know that a fetus can taste, smell, hear and react to touch while still in the womb? Please Don't do it, it is xaraam and you will be asked in qiyaama, beside that if the issue is b/w life and death , then let the Doctors Choose the right path. May allah protect all of you.

MAYBE AND ONLY MAYBE THAN WILL SOME OF THESE WOMEN WHO FAVOR ABORTION RECONSIDER AND THINK THOROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING A HASTE DECISION. BUT THEN AGAIN EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION AND THEY ALONE WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE AND WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE THEM.

Who embarrassing the guys are replying to this topic. redface.gif (I feel like covering my face) :(

Opinionated.

If a 13-15 year old knows that she is going to get pregnant then ama sure she knows that its haram and also in the end she might get some diseases. If you are Muslim its a "must" that you remain a virgin. All this crap about peer pressure don’t even go there. If you are a Muslim & smart enough you wont be listening to no fool even if that fool is your friend.

I know they will rebel, they will only rebel if there parents aint that strict. I do rebel against everyone including my parents but I don’t go around opening my legs. That's not the way.

Seriously all these teenage "girls" have to learn is the word: Abstention: Saying 'no' meaning not having intercourse

If that wont do then the next best thing (Which I don’t approve of) Contraception

You learn all these things at school.

Now dont tell me Opinionated that you didn’t learn things little things back in school.

Ama mainly directing this topic to the girls because in the end the guy will not be standing next to them.

Girls one last message:

Take care of yourselves don’t let temptations get the better of you. ;)