Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

I HATE SOMALI PEOPLE!

Xafsa   

You have to learn to take the good with the bad..WE are not all bad. ...WE are your people believe it or not we all need each other.

I for one love my people...they have their twisted ways of doing things..and yeah I complain about them but the fact remains that they are still my peopl.

1luv

Blessed   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

PPl, it is seems that there are alot of "disgruntled" somalis here, lets hope of one you don't show up in somali neighborhood, and start blazing their guns...lol

loooooooooooooooooool. Clash of the Somalis, eh? Might be a nice way of getting things out of our chest. I would offer my nieghbourhood for such an excercise, but guns scare me.

Haaruun   

Here I come back OG leav's....What did you guys do to him...OG all the best bro,we will all miss ya

Silent Sista..I heard you good, but u have to understand that u can't generilize all pple. The whole Somali nation don't act, think, or behave the same way.....and why is that u r attracted to only messed up(Somali) pple...Get to know your pple cuz when the reality comes, they r all you have got

Silent sister,

I understand where you coming from ,I have been thee before many times and all of the things you mentioned are true and its reflects how some Somalis are behave towards other Somalis, I had Somali friends before and my life was messed up because I was around them, all they care is blah blah and this and that, he said she said, I was so disgusted and at the end I made a decision to stay away from them, so I stopped hanging around Somalis and after a while I started thinking positively and managed to go to college and university, the day I stopped associating myself with them was the day I became mature person , I am not generalizing Somalis but it seems that majority of the Somali nation are confused and dazed, they don’t know where they heading, they understood wrong about life and most of them have the same mentality, I am really disguised by some of the action that some Somalis take , some Somalis are good some are bad but it seems that the bad ones are everywhere .

Don’t loose hope and I am on your side when you need me, I have been let down before by my close friends and I have learned a harsh lesson and I am not welling to make the same mistake twice, I am more mature now then ever and I can spot bad Somali from miles away.

And here is my advice:

• Some Somalis are bad for you socializing life so I suggest you chose wisely who you hang around with, the influence is dangerous when you growing up, if you see a bad seed stay away from it and never try to blend in with it.

• Be proud of what you are , Somalis are not that bad but it’s the small group that seems to be everywhere, recognize and make a good decision about them.

• The only time you will find a good friend to stand by your side is when you in need and that will separate the good friend from the bad friend, in another words when you in need you will know who is your friend.

• Remember that a god friend is for life and not for short period of time, everyone needs a friend to talk to now and then, I am your friend from now on and you can call me any time.

soul train.....you are my friend always and 4ever...

hey..and thanx for the advice...

hmm...i know your somali, and following your advice,,,ive known you for a while and can honestly say, you aint the 'typical' somali.

thanx babe

DraGon   

Wow!!!! Did I get this right??? Some Somalis are raised/taught by there parents to hate on Other somalis???? This is shocking to me to say the least and if this is true ppl we are doomed.

See I was raised to beleived Somalis are the most proudest ppl. on other (not that i believe in that anymore), I come from a family that is profoundly proud Somails My Hooyo will say hi to every somali we come across and the Idea of hating a fellow somali to her was and is still a no, no.

Anyway Silent sista i hope you will a better experience dealing with your ppl/.

shyhem   

Silent Sista

We the Somalis indeed have some weird real messed up characters amidst us.Of late i have been bumping into so many of this charcters,complete strangers constantly asking u,how much u earn, whose are family{qabil} are u or how about those annoying somalis who disclose T.M.I. {Too Much Information} about 'emselves.

Sister i'm sure by now u have discovered that life ain't what it was when we was young but i'm caustiously optimist that in the near future u will certainly stumble upon somalis with real sense.

Modesty   

One thing I know for sure is that SOmali people have Dhiig! Can you say that another people would have your back like that? NOPE

asalaamu alaykum,

Silent-Sistah, if all the Somalis you've met have the characteristics you've listed above then perhapes you should re-evaluate your critria for choosing friends. There's nothing inherenetly evil about somalis, like any other race we have our good and bad. I wish you better luck next time.

salaam

One thing I know for sure is that SOmali people have Dhiig!

thats the one and only thing that i could say i love about somali people, i know that if another somali see's me struggling in the streets, they wont think of nothing but HELP.. they 4get gabiils, and every other prejudice and they would help.

hey...thank y'all for praying that i pump into better somali people. InshaAllah, Allah knows best and things will work out for the best.

Silent_Sista and co,

I don't mean to point out the obvious but "Somali people" are a whole nation...about 6-9million of them to be precise. You shouldn't be slinging mud quite so enthusiastically, no matter what your personal experiences.

If you guys fell out with your friends, why not just make some new ones. What's with all the drama? If your having such great difficulties with the Somali ppl you associate or did associate with, then maybe you guys should look at yourselves. Or more accurately you should question your judgements when it comes to making friends as Conscious Manipulation stated.

I don't get it, do you hang around with every xaliimo and farax? If you can't accept or tolerate the actions or views of certain ppl, ignore them and stay away from them. You don't need to tarnish a whole population by screaming "I hate Somali people" from the roof-tops.

That's not to say, that I don't grasp the points your trying to make, I just think there are better ways of addressing our shortcomings as a society.

Personally, I prefer to associate with Somalis socially. I have met a lot of great ppl and I'm friends with the best of the lot. That's what they mean when they say "you can't choose your family, but you can sure as hell choose your friends".

Paragon   

You hate us? Ok thats understandable sister, now, how can we make you love us? Maybe you can help us to help you. Cheer up Silent Sister... :D