Sign in to follow this  
Lake

London real estate - $5,000 per SQUARE FOOT

Rahima   

^^ Ku soo celi?

Why girlie, just scroll up, over and over and over icon_razz.gif .

^^she obviously hasnt had the pleasure of being in London.

I have, twice, like the first time wasn’t bad enough :rolleyes:

and whats wrong with london?

You should know, you live there ;) .

How about these plush apartments in Hackney, only 145K GBP

Our prisons are most plush. People get out whilst you still have life, the place is miserable and all the people are miserable. Come to Australia, where it's beautiful one day, perfect the next :D .

N.O.R.F   

^^Its the dodgy Aussie accent thats putting one off, plus the 30 hour flight to the middle of nowhere, plus the fact that one doesnt want to be mistaken for an aborigini on a regular basis :D

Its simple A thousand dollar for example here will get you more goods than having a thousand pound in london is what i'm trying to say...

Not too sure about that saxib. I think its more likely to be the same. The pound is worth nearly double what the dollar is worth. Items and living costs are lesser in the US but the difference is not as per currency difference, ie the UK is not nearly twice as expensive to live in.

Rahima   

^^Its the dodgy Aussie accent thats putting one off, plus the 30 hour flight to the middle of nowhere, plus the fact that one doesnt want to be mistaken for an aborigini on a regular basis

You see, we don’t all sound like Steve Irwin, but you lot (bar the queen and co) all sound like David Beckham, I know, I’ve heard and being hurt ;) .

Middle of nowhere is relative not to mention it’s tranquil unlike the two-way streets of London we use as footpaths :D .

And finally, Northerner I worry that you think you might be confused for an Aboriginal, either you don’t know what they look like or your features as a Somali are in question :confused: .

N.O.R.F   

Rahima

I remember being a fan of the Aussie soap ‘Home and Away’ (a very long time ago). I remember the black girl who I think was of aborigini decent oo mataleysey Somaaliyad (what happened to her in the end anyway?). Mind you, I have also seen Crocodile Dundee and the aborigini people in there do not look Somali.

People never fully appreciate London unless they live/have lived there.

Baluug   

Guess it really sucks for all you UK nomads. :D Don't mind if I rub it in at all. I heard that all the Brits are fleeing their crappy island and heading for greener pastures, namely Alberta. So if any of you are coming over here, let me know so I can be the first canuck to laugh at your British accents. :D