Sign in to follow this  
Lake

London real estate - $5,000 per SQUARE FOOT

Lake   

daaammnn

1 million dollars for an apartment the size of my bedroom

London really does lack in space..I feel sorry for all my brothers and sisters out there.

Nur   

For those wealfare reciepients in London who bought their own homes during the Thatcher years' incentive program (to get off welfare and buy their council homes), some 20 years ago, and who paid 20 thousand pounds/ house, have houses worth 250 thousand pounds today.

Reason real estate prices in UK is going up, up and away, is because of the influx of migrant capital chased away from unstable third world countries by UK and USA policies and the limited properties on sale in the market which is sustaining a steep rise of property prises for the past decade. But for the same price of that 250 gran house in London, a Nomad can buy an entire beach front village near Marka Caddey, complete with trees of coconuts, mango, papaya and bananas, in addition to a small twin engine Yamaha powered fishing leisure/boat in these prestine clean beaches, ...........that beats London Fog! innit?

But Paradise is better in quality and longer in duration

Wal aakhiratu kheirun wa abqaa

Nur

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Rahima:

We are talking about London, no?

and whats wrong with london? rahima moi got a condo in canary wharf...given you an invitation to come and visit :D invi is also open to my penthouse on the london docklands ;)

^ Says the fly to the spider. I think you may be calling for trouble w/that invitation.

I on the other hand, would be mightily grateful if you were to transfer the lease of one of those flats over to me.

ScarFace   

^^^val you dont waste anytime do you, jumping straight to the transfer of the lease.. :eek: I havent even invited you for a tour yet...?

so which one do you wanna tour the condo or penthouse? smile.gif