Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Eid Al-Adh-ha is on January ..........

nuune   

well.... ciid mubaarak, I saw the new moon last night wednesday 12 January clearly with no shucaac, so Jan. 12 is the first day of Dul Hijjah, that makes the standing at Arafat on thursday 20 of January, then friday 21 is da BIG day.

I may be wrong, but that is what I think smile.gif

CIID MUBAARAK ALL

shyhem   

Happy eidul adh-ha to all.Please don't use this opportunity to party.I will suggest that u take time off from work,pray and then head straight to the library,crack the hell out of that calculas that has stopped u from pursuing u'r medical degree.Remember if it wasn't math, u might as well been a surgeon by now.......yeah right......

Bess.   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Happy eidul adh-ha to all.Please don't use this opportunity to party.I will suggest that u take time off from work,pray and then head straight to the library,crack the hell out of that calculas that has stopped u from pursuing u'r medical degree.Remember if it wasn't math, u might as well been a surgeon by now.......yeah right......

lol...so true...its going to be in the middle of mid- terms....no time for more than prayer and family dinner.....then back to hitting the books.... ;) ....EID MUBARAK TO ALL...

Emperor   

you too boyz

Ciid Mubarak to every one, make sure you make sacrifice, even a chicken is not too bad but you gota do it by yourself with own your hands :D

Anyone did it before? don't ask me ofcoz geel ban qali jiray

nuune   

is ciid on the 10th day or is it after 10 days of dul hijjah.

it is on the 10th, the 9th is the ARAFAT day.

Nice to hear youve sighted the moon Nuune.

I just follow the calender which says exactly the same.

Eid mubarak everyone and after 2 weeks more we will be celebrating the Islamic new year. Wishing you all in advance a prosperous year where dreams can be fulfilled and changes can be maken(niyah) to increase us in faith. Amin

N.O.R.F   

well i've already taken Jan 21st off, so i hope it is fri, Eid Mubarak (a tad too early) Insh Allah

goes off to find a lamb