Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Big Brother - The Somalis have arrived

Blessed   

NGONGE,

It's rainning out. I'll stay put thank you smile.gif

I thought I thaw an eye rollin' putty tat :confused:

OG_Girl   

After I read your arguements , I feel like all moslims should be perfect!!... ehem..ehem let me practice my share'a books..lol

Ok, the guy is moslim as long he says he is moslim, no one have right to take it away from him, and what else he does is between him and Allah... like we r perfect!!.. damn , I seen those wearing 7 meters of "jalbab" and gossip, lie, being bad wivies, hurt other moslims ..aren't those worse than him? atleast he hurting only him self and he is an adult.

Salam

Somalis everywhere, they now discovered television..scary....

What a pointless show....can't understand why anyone would subject themseleves to be under the watchful eye of big brother...every step recorded, no privacy...the lenght in which people will go to get a bit of cash under their belt is scary.

OG Girl - couldn't agree more, we have no right to judge others - but when someone put themselves on display like this fella has, people are bound to critize & comment - after all this is what big brother is all about. They have set the scene, they have captured the audience (many sol members are part of the audience :D ) and now its left to Ahmed to keep his audience and he will keep them as long as people are talking about him....

So do what I do & don't watch it! thats unless yall hooked ;)

Jumatatu   

Ngonge :

Oh, I give up.

Salaam pal....just dont give up. keep expressing you might get through to us...we are not that stubborn.. we are more or less like your charecter RudeBoy smile.gif . And you are pretending to be Xaaji Abukur-Dhaqan-Yaqaan ...

And if it is any consolation Ahmed will be the first evictee

At first I was COMPELLED to watch.

I never watched the other big brothers lakiin I can't help but stare...i'm baffled...speechless...

Why on earth would any Muslim want to walk round naked on national tv...hug butch lesbians and sleep in live in the same place as homosexuals, bisexuals and a transexual??????

Perhaps it would have been expected from little teenagers,

Amazing what ppl will do for money.

Lakiin i'm proud to say after that little show Jason did with Daniel...bout him rubbing lotion on his **** because it was crusty...I haven't watched it since...

:( but now i can't stay away from the website

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh the humanity!

Curly   

Nope he hasn't yet,I haven't been watching it but since BB has made it big and is now being reported on the NEWS who doesn't know what's going on in there?!

Well they're getting drunk and brawling and the police had be called and a couple have been kicked out of the house. SO where's Ahmed in all on this? fast asleep in bed! And whenthey're all hung over inthe morning and sleeping the day away, he's left all alone doing nothing.

Oh and mashallah the guy actually prays in the house and he hasn't touched a drop of alcohol.

But I've also heard the bloke has a temper!

He's been smashing plates and stuff, and now everyone reckons he's just insane!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Curly_Sue:

But I've also heard the bloke has a temper!

Yes he does...and he also has a good tactic. He is asleep during the nite when they are all going berserk, and awake alone and bored in the morning. Thus he is not catching the eyes of most of the audience.Ironically though he likes to be seen more as an Italian than as a Somali refugee.

LoL @ Haniif...all you need to know is they are all a bunch of loonies. :D

<---- completely addicted. E4 and insomnia are not helping matters much either.

Qaxooti,

That lewd scene put me off the show for a few days too...then 'fight night' happened and I was hooked once more. redface.gif

You know, Ahmed is so quiet nowadays he seems to be blending into the background. And just how much of a moron is Victor? :eek:

NGONGE   

Ahem..I watch it for research purposes only. :rolleyes:

I still find it strange to see our old friend in that house and mixing with such people. But after more than twenty days in that house, I started to warm up to him a little. The brother seems a little confused, hope he finally gets the "acknowledgement" he craves (and never ever show his face on my TV screen again). :mad:

I am astonished some1 would post this crap, n more so by the number of responses. topics like this make me realize how far away we are from any sort of greatness.

small minds do indeed talk about people

wasallam