Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

I am gone

Kool_Kat   

Nephthys, abaayo as long as there is a trust between the wife and the husband, it should be ok...Besides, there is nothing that I could've done while I was on my vacation, that I couldn't do right here at my home...Heck, it is not like I went to Las Vegas or Bahamas alone, hay...Colubus yaanyoow lee waayee day...

^Yarey, what's with dadka airporka internet kagalo, and why aad internet u iibsatey, ma laptop kaaga qaadanin oo wifi hotspot arkin? Maskiin aa tahay marka aa internetka iibsaneyso, lol.

Anyways,sheeko sheeko iga daa, ee Somali DVD films masoo iibisey?(I want to borrow it ASAP)

Kool_Kat   

^I can buy some DVDs for you right here in Toronto, wah...Waxaaba iiga dhigtee inaanba Toronto laga helin...Besides the only Somali movie I am willing to spend money on is ALI & AWRALA...Very budhiful movie...Waxyaalaha kale oo dhan aan arkay waa garbage...

Thats the DVD I requested. Tii aniga ila dhalatay ma kudhihin DVDs soo iibi? She told me that you got my message.

Teeda kale, KK, tdotO wax ay somali dvd ka haayaan maleh. I went there with my friend over a month and a half ago(the studio inside xamar weyne), and they had nothing, non of the new dvds, especially "gabar haloo doono" or anything.

Cali & cawrala, they started playing on cinema that weekend that we were away, so I highly doubt DVD is available.(The movie is what now? a year and ahalf old?)

Anyways, hadaa cali iyo cawrala heshid, iisoo sheeg.

Kool_Kat   

^I know it is not out on DVD yet...But will be the first one buying it, if and when it comes out...I'll let you know...I met the producer a while back...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I'm tempted to start
"Is it ok for a married woman to go on vacation alone?"
thread.
:D

The answer to that is a big fat, unambitious, unequivocal NO. Especially to a club, where there are black men. :D

Nephthys (I liked Bishaaro better. I always read Nephthys as nymph-s.. and that makes me a little queasy!).. anyways I'm with you on this, hadaan anigu KK qabo beri horaan labada lugood ka jabin lahaa.