Sign in to follow this  
Faduma Siraad Iftin

Sending flowers to men

Juxa   

no no no, it aint normal, why nin fiyoore ugu diree, laga roone miyaa, subxanalah.

anyhow, u are da girl, u should be getting the flowers, jasmines, lilies, roses, aaaaaaaaah

so, take yr time, let him be the man ;)

I think it's perfectly alright to send a man (a male friend especially) flowers to say 'thank you' or 'congratulations' or 'sorry'. However, to say 'I love you', I don't know. It could be a nice departure from the norm and a lovely surprise, especially if the man is the one usually sending you flowers.

Just don't send red roses. Apparently that's not a very masculine flower, or so they say. icon_razz.gif

Cawralo   

You can send flowers to any man, but a somali man. Seriously, do you have a deathwish? Naa that will defintely give their skinny bodies more buufis, and before you know it.. Just not worth it, so DONT!

You know what you know the guy better than anyone here can know him...Just do what you think is right according to what you want to do and the guy you know...It's not right to allow our own attitudes or ideas of what most somali men would do to influence your choices...So do what's right for you and him and screw everyone else...Personally i don't think you should have brought this question to SOL because it's between you and your special friend and in that case no one knows you better or him than you yourself...bee bye

Qac Qaac   

send flower... maxaa beer maan abuuraa. aree gabaray listen love ma aha wax la isku *** diro, is wax la istusiyo, be there for him, when he is feeling well or sad, sick or ok. u know. laakiin not flowers what if uu xajiin ka qaado.

send like a jersey or something. if is only a gift.

Hello All,

I'm really wondering .... do Somali women give FLOWERS ???? U R really nice one i think . . . i've seen most of them don't know such gifts.... as same as men are rude. . . .

Dear Friends, why we are all so rude,,,, let's make our lives easier,,,, bring flowers,,, accept them with a warm greetings,,,,,, help each other like other ppl do.....

I wish u send me that flowers . . . . .

Gediid   

Looked through the Somali gifts dictionery and never came across giving and women.Getting and women on the other hand had 1 billion entries. icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Heyyyyy,

u can send me FLOWERZZZ anyyyy time! :D

I'll PM you my addy information.

If I don't like dem, I can always

send them to someone else icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

abaayo fiyoore naga daa..waxaa noo soo dirtaa buume ama alfalaax...ama iskaarso or fatashaari...kaaki,jambal,caday,tusbax,sakiin (topaz),luujito,qalin biire,qalin rasaas,kooyo feero,shaati baati,surweel ku dhamatay (biigo),...inta kale shoobaro aa kuu sheegayaan iyo boolbaro....

wareer badanaa!!!

why flowers???

flowers waxa ay xiriir toos ah la leeyahay xididada gala wadnaha iyo kuwa dhiigga qaada, isla markaana waxay ay wada shaqayn aan toos ahayn la leeyihiin kuwa qaada dareenka guud.

dhiibista uu nin u dhiibo ama ay gabari u dhiibto nin FLOWERS waxa ay isla markiiba ka shaqaysiisaa xididada qaada dareenka caashaqa iyagoo fariin u diraya halbolayaasha jacaylka kaas oo isna dhaqaajinaya maskaxda qaybta u qaabilsan xiriirka lammaanaha waxaana isla markiiba abuurmaya waxoogaa dareen caashaq oo laakiin bilow uun ah laguna dhamaystiri karo inta ka hartay hadba dareenka iyo sida uu noqdo qofkan aad xagiisa u jarjeersatay.

Imisaa jacayl iyo xubbi ka abuurmay bilow ahaa in flowers la isu dhiibo ??? oo ilaa hadda socda.......... imisaase caaashaq ku burburay flowers uu qof xaq u lahaa oo qof kele loo gudbiyay ???

Take Note my Friends ....... just run away and get one for da one u LOVE . . . . I guarantee it will work ,,,,, don't trust me ??? just give a try . . . .

all i can say is this! that might be okey 4 some faaxis! but the best way to win a man's hart thru via a nice meal!! like a nice isku dhax ka ris or any nomad meal will do the same job! hello!!

:D