Sign in to follow this  
Faduma Siraad Iftin

Sending flowers to men

NoVa   

This Whole FLower proportion was just to heleriouz to read...i can't believe i missed it...M_Q summed the whole thing up in a short over all.

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

it really does not matter who send who a flower both mate can share what they have inside if its a word or gift or whatever it could be.

Flowers, candy's, hilib, loundry'...damn' ppl...u all must luv. to do a whole lot' of work there....if ur one of those ppl that like to give gifts or treatments to their mates then go for it..if not then, its not like u'were expected 2 do...ya feel me..sometimes why go throught all those hazzle'z??hehe...well count me out @ the moment....i sure can use some flowers @ the moment.....

Where is J11? those r nice flowers...ever thought of sending them? lololol...well u can alway's send those one's via'satelight....b4 Summer leaves in the air or else' there' won't be any flowers sparklin' durin' winter... ;) and Plz NO fake One's 2...Real one's does it all...

UD still got Fan club'z huh'....i'm afraid from now on' he's gonna need an Escore' 2 walk down the Red Carpet... icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

As-saLaamu ALaikum,

PersonaLLY NOPE I wouLd get him something more appropriate and beneficiaL Like a Watch,Shoes,CLothings,Tickets to his favorite sports,or shavers-Norelco or Schick na'mean<---You cant go wrong wit that.

UNDERDOG LOL :D !@

"b!tchify"

thats a new word!