Sign in to follow this  
Faduma Siraad Iftin

Sending flowers to men

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by underdog:

You want to give Faarax something to show appreciation... do something useful for him. Go to his place and do his laundry or cook him some hilib.

if he's one of those westernized guys then get him an oil change for his car or buy him a tie....

hehehe. i like that idea.. the whole doing his laundry or cookin for him. what more can he ask for huh :D .... hey fatuma girl there goes the best idea.

underdog...walee wax badan baa sugi dontaa dhar in laguu dhaqo..in the meantime i suggest u do laundry urself..personal hygiene is a must in this world...hopefully u know dat already..

n' as for Qacjabi or Qanjeer or wateva da heck his nick is....one thing walaal..DONT' HATE..APPRECIATE..ya heard!!(or seen..lol)..or maybe its due to lack of appreciation from urside or from some old n'suppressed bitter feelings that u have from a past relationship about how they "didn't appreciate u" surfacing again..wateva da case might be..one itsy tinsy..iddy biddy advice for u...SEEK THERAPY..lol..

n' she's left da page.. :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Xaawo_Xaaji:

underdog...walee wax badan baa sugi dontaa dhar in laguu dhaqo..

adiga na wax badan baa sugi dontaa nin rag ah.

Qac Qaac   

under dog bas bas u killing me loool.

Xaawo Xaaji, what a beautiful somali name, but yet into relationships iyo ubax lakala badalanayo iyo walee as underdog said, nin rag ah waxbadan baad sugi doontaa.

Xaawo, let me put couple thing straight for u. 1. we are not allowed bf/gf relationship

2. inta anaga kuma ilbixin.

3. waxa aad qurux utaqaano, uma naqaan qurux.

4. hollywoodka ka raadsoo your farax..

cos is not reality.

p.s. are u suffering from past relationships kute loooooool. may, i don't believe relationships before marriage.

Bess.   

it seems mr. farax.....that u r being sarcastic...or atleast i hope so...anyways sending flowers to a man as a gesture of any kind is sweet....rather than disecting the thought behind it just enjoyn it...and be glad someone regards as worthy of flowers.....

peace ;)

underdog   

Originally posted by Farax Despiser:

I think a more thoughtful gift would be a gift certificate to the spa for a pedicure and a manicure.

WHAT????

You girls need to stop trying to "b!tchify" your men.

I use the word "b!tchify" cause I think it's more appropriate than feminize.

But then again your name says it all - you lost your way.

UD, u have been missed.

Aeryn, I missed you too, sis.

Heeeeeeeeeey, warka wuu dheeraaday,,, this is not gonna be finished,,,long story,,,

But what is it all about ?? just sending flowers ?? let's send it by da way i actually need one.