Sign in to follow this  
Gabar fiican

somali christians

me   

Somali-Christian is a contradiction in terms, one can not be Somali & Christain at the same time.

I hope that answers your question.

Modesty   

^of course they can, somalia isn't 100% muslim, I know many people who say they are muslim simply because they are somali yet they don't even practice it.It's sad that any somali who was born into the haqq of al-Islaam denies Allah, and chooses falsehood, yet people who weren't raised muslims are coming to Islaam. I guess we need to learn our deen, and hold on tight to Islaam.Islaam is everything, this dunya is nothing.

RedSea   

MODESTY, true sis, Masha Allah.

I know this might sound strange, but I think there might be some in here too. Yes go ahead call me crazy, but there are few that I can think of.

me   

Modesty,

You are a sell out on all fronts. First you was arguing that we are Arabs and now you are selling out our islamic identity. A Somali can not be anything else than a Muslim. If someone from Somaliais no longer a Muslim and hasleft our faith, then that person has also left our nation. Islam is a part of the Somali identity.

You liberal minded folks and you Islamist we know it all folks need to cutt da crap. We know the real deal. Somalinimo & Islamic faith are linked.

NGONGE   

Who says there are no Somali Christians? Next time ad aragto qof ab tirsanya, pay attention to the words he’s uttering. If he starts with the name of the Father, the Son....

:D

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum

Why is that no one has ever met a somali apostate in real life? I havent. Maybe they arent forthcoming with their new belief.

well i know a half-Somali christian, a sea-man child. Thuis is serious about his beleives.

Somali christians exist .. they just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny few so really u can't even allocate a percentage to them ... in other is not worth discussing them for now.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ You are getting silly in your old age.

By the way, Being a muslim is way more "modern" than the old aged Christianity

Cambaro, same..I have NEVER met a somali christian..I was told a dozen of them were seen being given some few dollars to preach anti-islam biblical teachings In somali ..The problem started when they went to the Somalis preaching..

Preacher: (starts saying) Illahi,iyo wilkiisa..

Somali audience: (suprised and thinking) Prophet Mohamed.. :mad: :mad:

Somalis know Illahi as Allah and there was a problem for another christian preacher when he was asked, why don't you mention Prophet Mohamed saw..which he couldn't describe..

It is ironic coz in our own Islamic preaching, we mention, our dear prophet Mohamed together with Prophet Issa(jesus)Allahi salaam..

The following blogs shows projects for christinization of Somali Kenyans,

War On Islam

&

Christinization Program:Kenyan Somalis