Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Week In Somaliland!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Hargeisa Khat is different from that of Burao and even some types are very expensive.

The other issue is that the Khat comes to Hargeisa before it goes to Burao. So it is usually fresh comparing to that of Burao.

It is quite the same when someone is coming from Wajaale (SL/Ethiopia border), they take Khat for Hargeisa peeps ....

Muqayil waaxid :D

Indhoos   

Laa ilaaha, ilalaahu... Waar waa sidee, eek eek...

Haneefah a Warning next time...Although I was snooping and opening NG's gift, it was uncalled for...kkkkkkkk

Ms DD   

I am not a man (at least i hope not)..but Che's link.. a place i never knew i had ached

NGONGE   

^^ Did you read the comments part of that? :D:D

Thursday, 14 May 2009 at 04:58 am (UTC)

U need not fear Places, For me, I have made the Lord my dweling place and as a Man of God, I pick up deadly serpents with my hands. This can happen to any one, any where. The whole thing is that, How much Powers have you.

I got the power of Jesus and I can take snakes for break fast. Many years ago in 1995 I stood on a 13 Year old Viper in a Forest in Africa when I was working on the Farm. This mighty power in me kept the snake domant until I was finished with my Job.

I only realised that I had gone throw a mighty mirable when bush fire was set on that spot after i left. I saw the largest viper of my life time.

Thank you God for the Power found in Jesus.

Tebid Stanislaus

India

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Imagine
happening to a guy...It scared me silly, and forget about NGONGE
:D

You didn't have to post that link you know?

Ms DD   

Bal muxuu ahaa "snake domant"?

With regards to interesting parts: I was hoping for tales of you sampling the H-Town very well known nightlife delights?

This is too tame for the likes of Che and Ducaysane :D

Ibtisam   

What a bloody waste; at least tell us what you learnt (although I guess not much from your hotel window, jaad house and the road) :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^Is that your way of saying you missed me?? icon_razz.gif Don't be emotional frigid warya, caadiso :D

I run away for a while, you know how it is, nothing to do with a social life.