Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

It seems every animal is claiming to be Somali

childcopy3ar9.jpg
Born on the Nile River in Omdurman, Sudan…Naima Bint Harith(Kola Boof) came to the United States after her parents, Egyptian archeologist Harith Bin Farouk and his only wife, Jiddi, (a charcoal Gisi-Waaq of
Somalia's
Oromo nomads), were murdered in Kola's presence for having spoken out against slavery and the oppression of Black Africans under the rule of Sudan's Arab-Islamic political factions. Kola Boof, who was born on March 3, 1972 at 2:14 in the afternoon, (according to the Government of Sudan birth records which are disputed by Boof's Egyptian family who say she was born in 1969), was put up for adoption by her Egyptian grandmother, Najet Kolbookek, because the grandmother felt that Kola's skin color was too dark for inclusion in her father's Arabic family. Boof was sent to England to live with an Ethiopian family, but they soon rejected the child as well…because they feared she might be "a witch." They complained that Naima was just "too smart, too talkative" for a girl child. She was let for adoption again…and placed this time with an African-American family in Washington, D.C.'s lower class neighborhood, Anacostia Park.

Kola boof-3alaiyha nactullah

Ibtisam   

WHy because you don't think Somali people have bad apples, maybe you need to get out more, we have killer, drug dealers, rapist, pedophiles, hoes, strippers, gays! You name it, and you will find it.

As for her i don't know, i know she has been known to make up stories, but i'm sure we have worse people than her in our community.

Chimera   

I remember this nutcase fighting me and my Sudanese brothers and a funny xabashi a year ago on her personal forum at AALBC with her multinicks hehe walahi those Sudanese brothers cracked me up hehe they banned us all and erased our topics :D:D:D:D

Kola Boof- Somalia recognises me

:D:D:D