Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Bald Heads

Salma   

Well, maybe I am a freak observer who focus on her Somali community, but the question is "What the hell with the Somali Guyz, why do they prefer to be bald,,, not a single hair on their empty heads LOL... Very strange, I have no idea why they do not give the chance for their hair to breath and grow.... :confused:

A killing fact: Every handsome and tall guy is bald and every short & chubby guy puts alot of Gel in his hair.... You solve the puzzle !!!!

If bald heads means Freedom,,, then bonjour Freedom,,, if it means Fashion,,, what a taste??

The above doesn't represent the official view/opinion of the United Nations, the FBI or the Nuclear Engergy Agency. So don't get paranoid if you are bald :D

Kool_Kat   

It is either bidaar or basaxiir, a latter is a bit xaaxer... :D Ilaahaa nalehee nin sadexabo tin fooda kuqabo ama tinta dhexbantarkeeda aad moodo iney daawo kagoysay intee la geynaa? Akhas!!!

Baluug   

I think we're supposed to shave our heads after finishing hajj. Other than that, insha Allah I will never shave my head.

Salma   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

bald is beautiful

the Pharaohs were bald and they had nice heads lol

I love comparisons LOL. Well, the ancient pharaos were bald and at the same time had a great civilization too.... however they knew how to cover their heads with a cloth not leaving their bald heads shining like a desert... ouch

Announcement to all the Bald Heads: Ehem ehem, there is an invention called a "cap" :D

P.S. It hurts to see a nice tuxedo in a Somali wedding without a nice hair on the head,, you know the scene has to be complete icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ 7ajiya, meta estweeti men '9a7aya sayeedati wo zahrat el khaleej? Tara 7ata 3amer diyaab al7een a9la3! Wo A7mad el Saqa ba3ad.

Ma nabi nekoon methel Jawad el 3ali 6aal 3omrij. icon_razz.gif

Caps are for teenagers. Shiny bald heads are the way forward. :cool:

Buuxo   

I guess they don't have much hair on their head.It's better to go all bald than comb-over the little hair left.

Salma   

Ngng: 3endy i7saas 3azeeem o 3ameeq ennak a9la3.... I can feel it :D

Jawad El 3ali is out of the list plz

Buuxo: So it's a philosophical issue now: To be a bald or Not to be..... Good for them,,, they won't waste much money on Shampoos, hair style or combs....

NGONGE   

^^ Ana a9la3 bas bi e5teyaari. Ba3deen 5alaa9 zaman el afro raa7. Al7een kelah yabi yekoon Kojak. :D

Malika   

^You look like Kojak? Aaaaw!.. icon_razz.gif:D

One got to have a nice head to go bald,baldness as a style doesnt suit everyone, yaa uu shegaa the many faraaxs.

Ms DD   

One needs to have nice round head to carry off such style. Mid dhakada ka dheer tahay waa no no.

PS.No daqar marks!

Malika   

^LOL, that sounds like an advertisement dear..Lol

Shall we add,he must be tall,masculine with soft skin AND a 'clean' freak, one that has showers like 4-5 times a day,clip his nails every other day,cleans the house mostly the toilet every day!..etc etc :D

Oops!!off topic there, back to bald people.

NGONGE   

^^ You and your daydreams! icon_razz.gif

** Thinks Zulfa saw him as he walked around the Abu Dhabi streets recently ** :cool:

Ms DD   

Malika

lool..if only we could build that dream man!

Soft skin kuma lahoo..A man with soft skin is NOT a man, my dear! Callous hands and rough skin all the way.

^ugh at rough hands(OK ugh only if he gets to touch me otherwise who cares LOL). Sorry about last night, got quite late. smile.gif

Losing hair is traumatic- imagine losing yours Zulfa. They're probably losing some hair and dealing with it pre-emptively.