Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Holly Quran burning stunt: the day after?

chubacka   

Naxar,the christians are following their religion and by if by depicting images of Jesus and Mary they believe they are drawing closer to the divine they are more than free to do so without fear of upsetting anyone.

Their depiction of Jesus on the cross has no sembelence to Esa (as) as mentioned in the Quran. Muslims do not believe Esa was crucified on the cross nor do they pretend to know what he looked like.

There seems no clear link between the christians depictions Jesus and the caricure cartoons which were a form of ridicule targeted at muslims and which rightfully upset the majority of muslims.

this is very laughable, perhaps the fasting is getting to you.

Jesus has no sembelence to Esa? First, you can say jesus in as many languages as you want but jesus and isa are one and the same regardless of the difference what you believe about him and what other believe about him. None the less you shot your self in the foot here.

If the Jesus on the cross in Christian churches has is not worthy of your angry response because "he bears no semblance " to the jesus you believe in the Koran, are we to assume that you think there is a semblance between the Mohamed you believe in and the turban bomb wearing one in the danish cartoons?

How bout you mr Cashar wanagsan?

^Everything is about intent.Danish cartoonists intent was to provoke Muslims by mocking revered individual. If they were gonna make point about terrorism, couldn't they have mocked Zawahiri and Osama.

The paper knew they were doing and they knew the role of Muhammad in Islam. Interestingly enough, three years prior, they turned down cartoons mocking Jesus knowing well that they would offend people.

The Danish daily turned down the cartoons of Christ three years ago, on the grounds that they could be offensive to readers and were not funny.

web page

^Individual organizations like this church can do whatever but it's the establishment that sets tone and they need to be held accountable. To have Newt compare Islam to Nazism is unacceptable.Islamophobia has become an accepted form of racism.

^ Clearly no sane person would suggest that Islamophobia is a good thing but its a totally different think to say then to orchestrate violent demonstrations and stabbings and God knows what

What are you afraid of Naxar? Clearly this is more than being a tolerant person. It is one thing to be open minded, tolerant of ideas and freedom of speech, but it is another matter altogether to accept all forms of disrespect under the guise of being tolerant.

Nabi ciise(CW)didnt die on that cross. He didnt rise three days later from his grave and reconstruct as they believe it. We dont have evidence where Jesus or Issa said dont show my face. But Nabiga CSW did, ok? These people could've picked anyone to mock and demean why the prophet(csw)?

Does practicing one's freedom of speech demand demeaning other people's faith? :confused:

It is the same thing with these people planning to burn the Qur'an, why not burn Al Qaeda flag or pictures of Osama bin laden, why the qur'an in front of a church?

We are more civilized than them in so many ways Wallahi. Nabiga, the most patient, well mannered, most understanding man ever lived, discouraged us from disrespecting other's beliefs because he said if you insult theirs, they'll insult yours which is infinetly more worthy of respect.

In the words of DMX, "dont start nuthin, then there wont nuthing. If you start sumthing, there will be sumthin. smile.gif I personally will not shed a tear should they all tragically burn in that Church for they have put the wheels on motion.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

LOL@ JB, you are a hardcore. I didnt know you listen to Snoop Dog.

Run motherfuker run

I wouldnt be the nigga I am

If I didnt pop Niggas in their mouths Goddamn!

Run nigga run, Duck nigga Duck

Run Nigga, run nigga

This song is sick! I used to love it.

I still love it ,,, the guy is something though ,,, :D

SeeKer   

^Do you notice that if you goggle that claim there aren't any other media outlets with the story :confused:

Cawaale   

No. i don't. i juts checked it and it seems its a fake news story spreading on the internet, nevertheless many other sites(not famous) have on it on their homepage.

NASSIR   

We are more civilized than them in so many ways Wallahi. Nabiga, the most patient, well mannered, most understanding man ever lived,

(PBUH) (ku saliya Nebiga, caleehi salaatu wasalaam)

Well said C&H, always sharp. Good manners and tolerance are the hallmarks of any civilization.

The ultra-conservative Republicans and the fundamentalists are now attacking President Obama for preaching tolerance and constitutional rights.

Jerome Corsi is the man behind all the anti-Obama rhetoric. Upon traveling to Kenya for his book project in order to interview Obama's distant relatives, he was arrested by Kenyan authorities and deported immediately.

Muslims should understand that Allah, according to popular scripture and tradition, is omnipotent and omniscient. You see, a moment's reflection is sufficient. If He gave them the freedom of will to offend as they please (He could have stopped them in a million different ways if he wanted to), you should afford them the same prerogative. Afterall, Allah has more knowledge, more power, and more reason to be offended since it's His book, yet He does not resort to immediate violence and cosmic protestations whenever someone blasphemes.

Wa billahi Towfeq.