Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Feminism in my school.

Qac Qaac   

Bisinka oohin badanaa.

yo Lucky star, feminism and lezbians are associated together. the reason was the founder of the feminist movement was lezbian. true story.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Bottom line is, women do what women do, even though its hard for some of you men to admit that a blond chick with blue eyes and nicely shaped noise is actually a field reporter for monday night football can actually do the job as a man field reporter would, maybe even do better job than him.

You never once wonder that maybe, just maybe this woman might actually be as into the game, or probably more than the average male sports fan and loves her job, and it isn't about how she looks, but has more to do with her talent for the subject in question....

There goes the Feminist slogan "Women Can Do Anything" and "Girls Can Do Anything" which is pure Bullshyt, if you interpret them as statements of fact. They are never applied fairly to areas such as professional sports, for example. But they are not really statements of supposed fact: they are slogans -- exhortations of the kind that have been commonly used in totalitarian countries to overcome and conquer the truth, and to make somethin true that was obviously not true when the arguments started.

There goes the Feminist slogan "Women Can Do Anything" and "Girls Can Do Anything" which is pure Bullshyt, if you interpret them as statements of fact.

These are facts, these aren't slogans, this individual in questions said that women are being let, and being exposed to these sports venues for the men sake. In other words, he is saying that men are exploding women.

What I want to know is whether or not you, (dangerous) agree with him.

They are never applied fairly to areas such as professional sports, for example. But they are not really statements of supposed fact: they are slogans -- exhortations of the kind that have been commonly used in totalitarian countries to overcome and conquer the truth, and to make somethin true that was obviously not true when the arguments started.

come again???

well all i was saying is this gender equality shit propagated by feminisits (like yourself) is nothing but bullshit.. all ya all want is selective equality where yuo guys select the issues where gender equality should be enforced and sometimes go to the extent of defining how it should be done as far as the issue at hand...

These are facts, these aren't slogans, this individual in questions said that women are being let, and being exposed to these sports venues for the men sake. In other words, he is saying that men are exploding women.

why do Cheerleaders wear miniskirts and shake *** in the halftime then?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Changed   

Intersting to see the display

sexism and chauvinism in somali men;

Who am i Kidding redface.gif They display it all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Why do I feel this topic is du deja-vu ? Curiously though all of you made some interesting points regarding feminism.

Well ,first of all we must agree on the fact that feminism doesnt necessarily mean the same thing for all of us ,whether male and female,or even Muslims and non-Muslims.

Let me sum up the men's points of view , to you a feminist is likely to be a lesbian or a heterosexual who sees the position of a stay-at-home mom as inferior, who believes that she is equal to men and tears apart families.

A femininist demands the rights to do whatever she wants including to choose to abort when she wants, to wear a mimi-skirt when she feels like it or choose to be exploited not in the slavery market ,of course, but in TV commercials and glamour magazines.Am I right or wrong?

To us girls ,feminism simply means a way of empowering women to achieve their goals such as eliminating the economic, social ,political gap between the sexes.And I would suggest that men should be supportive in these cases.

But here comes the trick about feminism ,the definition itself might not mean the same thing for a Christian and a Muslim woman. While Muslim women demand their rights based on the Koran , Christian women might see religion as oppressive for their freedom.

To us ,Muslim women , we believe the Koran empowers us ,while to Chistian women ,religion is viewed as degrading their status.

When hearing the word " feminism " some Muslim men and women automatically assume that we just want act to like Western women. Wearing miniskirts or choosing a career over having a family might not be in our agendas but we still need to be recognised in the society because not everybody respects the Koran and let women have a voice in politics or anywhere in that matter.

I guess all of you nomads were right about your personal definition of feminism ,but be careful when you generalize the feminists.

Im saying this ,particularly to the guys because you might be accused of being chauvinistics.You have to be open-minded and believe that all Christian and Muslim women are not aggressive towards family values.Like the Sunni/Shia split in Islam ,feminism is also divided among women.

And by the way ,since you guys are so keen to talk about women exploitation in the mainstream ,dont you think guys are exploited too when we see them baring their naked chests in TV commercials and magazines? And what if some men would protest on the streets to demand to be equally treated in the society ,should we women viewed them as gays since the word lesbianism comes to your mind when discussing feminism?Think about it.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

This faminist thing is nonsense whoever has a well functionalble brain can workout that man and women aren’t equal in physical terms. There are things that men can do but women can’t even hadii aad indhaha dhiig ka keento simply Allah did not creat them that way. Allah s.w.c knows best then us so it should be left that way full stop. According to the scientific reaserch it was concluded that men and women can never be equal just like Allah told us. But that doesn’t mean women are lower then the man, absolutly not.

These galos are fighting againist Allah’s will, trying desperatly to make them equal when they can’t. Ibliis is doing his part (Allahuma najeenaa). Allah said in the qur’an

[004:119] "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking God, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

[004:120] Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception.

Tuujiye   

looooooooooooool..man this is the staffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!I love this feminist party..You got soo much girls and less guys..what a party...lol...

Hey I agree with you Boobto adiga iyo gabdha kale oo aanan buubin laakiin dhulka kusocda..lol..

For the guys..My fellas....y'all wasting your energy..take it from me and my old friend andurdog. After arguing with these feminist, sexist girls we came to a Conclution..

Waxaan fahanay in arantan ee tahay mid culus.

Waxaan garanay in gabdhaha aan la doodeyno ee yihiin gabdho yar yar oo wili jagac bagac ah oo baceesan..

Waxaan garanay in gabdhaha na fahmay ee yihiin kuwa caqli leh oo yaqaana diintooda iyo dhaqankooda.

Waxaan garanay in ee maasha ka jirto culture klash.

Waxaan garanay in loo baa hanyahay dhaqan celin.

Waxaan garan in ee jirto maskax dhaqid (brain wash)..

Waxaan garanay in arintaan ee u baahan tahay in laga gaaro go aan ad iyo aad iyo aad misana aad u culus...

Go'aanka aan ka gaarnayna wuxuu ahaa..

Gabdhahaan yar yar wiligood majoojin doonaan ilaa nin lagu daro loo aqal galiyo, markaana beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerka ugaga istaaago....... :mad: .....

Wareer badanaa!!!!!!

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

LOL@Qac...aight.

Buubto JZK.

Ladies and GentLmen as YaLL can see this is not gonna end soon and if YaLL continue this way things WILL get UGLY.So Lets just AGREE to DISAGREE.

PEace :D !

Changed   

Buubto thanks sweetie but you might want to look into feminism; its not about having men and women having different organs and it doesn talk about Gods creativity at all. its more along the lines of getting Equal paying job; anti voilence etc. As you know Islam was/Is the first religion to give about freedom of women ; these people didnt reach our stage yet they are just trying to get the freedom muslim women are supposed to enjoy.

See I don’t think all women are seething feminist who want to enforce their twisted ideologis on us because I know there are sisters like Buubto and Bambina who have a sound intellect and a good understanding of their diin.. mashaalaaagh

Thanks walaalayaal

Tuujiye   

you might want to look into feminism; its not about having men and women having different organs and it doesn talk about Gods creativity at all. its more along the lines of getting Equal paying job; anti voilence etc. As you know Islam was/Is the first religion to give about freedom of women ; these people didnt reach our stage yet they are just trying to get the freedom muslim women are supposed to enjoy.

Sis I think you need to look at feminism more carefuly too..Yes you are right feminism has all that you mentioned but it also has more sis...

Our muslim women are traped in this feminism adiolegy because they are only taking what they want from it but at the same time claiming to be feminist and arguing for feminism rights. The point is that you can't claim something that you don't agree with it fully..eather take the whole thing or let it be.. Our Somalian sisters just jump to a conclution of the little thing they understand about feminism. I think most of the sisters here who are speaking for feminism are right of what they believe of feminism is. Also for the others who are against femenism are right of their believe of what feminism is

(I hope I making sence). The bottom line is feminism is a big field in together..you have to look at what feminism theary says about different things not only what it says about human rights and woman rights..what does it say about religion, sexuality, political power, Islam, ext...

What i'm trying to say is that, if you say you are for fominism, you are agreing on what femenism theory says about everything and thats a very dengerous thing. Our religion teaches us about being fallowers and I think our lovely sister buubto ayaa noogaga sheekeysay..

Ilaahey ajar hakaasiiyo abaayo...

These are theory that feminism has against different fields..please look at them and see if you agree on all of them. If not, then you are not a feminist....

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/feminism/fields.html

wareer badanaa!!!

Dangerous, I asked you a direct question and the fact that you went around the question tells me that you think women are indeed being exploided by men in the sports field. (this argument is definitely closed)

...lets change gears and focus on Fever. Here I was wondering as I was reading your remarks why no one bothered to tell me that you FEVER/tuujiye, did your phd thesis on feminism....(you sound like a man who mastered on the subject in question...bravo, brotha)

why I gotta be the last one to know these things...???

Gotta luv the way the man did his research, I mean he literally did this homework for once,

NOT...

Waxaan fahanay in arantan ee tahay mid culus.

Please enlighten me on the matter.

Waxaan garanay in gabdhaha aan la doodeyno ee yihiin gabdho yar yar oo wili jagac bagac ah oo baceesan..

Can I assume that u went ahead and did an actual survey on this?(GOOD JOB, just show me the final stats on this one, because I would love to read it with my own eyes)

Waxaan garanay in gabdhaha na fahmay ee yihiin kuwa caqli leh oo yaqaana diintooda iyo dhaqankooda.

This is quite a statement, wow, not only are you praising the older, more intelluctual group of women, but you have managed to slip an insult to the younger group of females as well...(BRAVO, and here I thought you were a gentleman, hahahahhaa, NOT)

Waxaan garanay in ee maasha ka jirto culture klash.

For once, agree with you on this , the culture klash indeed exists, but the bigger question is, when would this culture klash end???

Waxaan garanay in loo baa hanyahay dhaqan celin.

Waxaad garateen waaa in loo baahan yahay dhaqan celin, but maxaad kasameysen markaad garateen arinta iney sidaas u culus tahay???

Waxaan garan in ee jirto maskax dhaqid (brain wash)..

You need to narrow this a little bit, who are the individuals or a group of people that you found out were being brain washed, or have been brain-washed???

Waxaan garanay in arintaan ee u baahan tahay in laga gaaro go aan ad iyo aad iyo aad misana aad u culus...

Here here Boy, you are sounding more and more like those group of "politicians" as they would like to be referred to back home, who are not only seniles, but have absolutely zero experience on the matters they so claim to have mastered in, from policitics to domestic issues, to foreign affairs, you name it. Matter of fact, these same group of men I've mentioned above, don't even know how to run their own households, and there they are discussing how they would handle somali weyn(kinda reminds me of u, ya know fever??).

I think the your group of men who assisted you with your findings, tells me that you all are on the same boat, thats what I think. You probably experiencing these same problems you mentioned above in your own households, but have no way to go about, so instead you focus on somali weyn,but in your case, the younger generation of females. (very typical)

Go'aanka aan ka gaarnayna wuxuu ahaa..

Gabdhahaan yar yar wiligood majoojin doonaan ilaa nin lagu daro loo aqal galiyo, markaana beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerka ugaga istaaago.......

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, afterall, who can blame you, you are having one of your moments again. If anyone asks, I bet you won’t have any recollection of this.