Sign in to follow this  
Lake

Ever wondered about...whats the smartest race?

me   

And if asians are so smart why where they colonizedby the whites & why are they stil controlled by them?

ElPunto   

Even wonder about the smartest race eh? NO, but I've certainly wondered about the retards who concoct bullcrap purporting to show the 'smartest' race.

KEYNAN22   

IQ tests are based on education not intelligence as they claim to be.

You can be intelligent but still illiterate. Besides the Asians who are tested are American Asians not those in China or Cambodia, thats why they score so well. American Asians normally value education more than American Blacks and sometimes even Whites. But then again you could also argue why don't Blacks value education, is it because of low intelligence? :D

Anyways its all about resource allocation, those communities with best access to information and educational facilities will naturally score highest and vice versa.

Lake   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

^^^well said and we know that jews are the smartest of all race.

Jews are a race? lol think that over

The graph it has nothing to do with latent intelligence but rather with a culture of achievement.

blacks spend the least time studying, and the most time in front of the tv.

Anyone see a pattern emerging here?

blacks spend the least time studying, and the most time in front of the tv.

Sounds to me someone is describing himself pretty well, not that anyone asked him to or anything.

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

IQ tests are based on education not intelligence as they claim to be.

Interestingly, IQ tests were originally devised to sort out children who need extra help from those who didn't. It was intended to help children with learning disabilities early on in their schooling life before it was too late. It was never meant to test intelligence. This notion of IQ scores testifying to someone's intelligence was something imbued much later. In his own words Alfred Binet (the inventor of the IQ test) writes: “a general device for ranking all pupils according to mental worth.†Binet also noted that “the scale, properly speaking, does not permit the measure of intelligence, because intellectual qualities are not superposable, and therefore cannot be measured as linear surfaces are measured.†Note the part in bold, it directly refutes the mere idea of actually measuring intelligence. As intelligence is not "superposable," meaning intelligence comes in many forms and you can't combine all into a single unit.

source

STOIC   

I am looking forward to who will be the smartest group that will win the new "Survivor" show.I was rooting for the black folks last night until they couldn't figure it out how to put the puzzle together quickly-a sign of our squabling over everything.The old Asian dude is one of a character.He reminded me the Somali cure for headache when he squeezed the poor souls forehead to elaviate the pain.Do you guys think the show is becoming more of a rating whore?

The black girls sided together to vote out the heavy dude (Sekou). As an aside suspicion the two women with the light skin shade did looked like they were isolating the dark skin sister (or was it a mutual girly thing to curve out an ingroup whenever they are more than two women involved ?).It will be interesting to see which group will be of independent means as there will be no group that will be opressed by a circumstance that the other group is not experiencing.Would stereotypes lost in the proverbial mist of time surface once this show drags for a couple of episodes?

ElPunto   

^You see conspiracy in everything Stoic? Light against dark kulaha? I was embarrassed for them - why couldn't black folks come in first for a change? At least the white folks came in second last! It seems to me Black tribe is handicapped from the start - 3 unatheltically large ladies ain't the winning combo for Survivor. How's that for a better consipiracy theory? :D

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:blacks spend the least time studying, and the most time in front of the tv.

Sounds to me someone is describing himself pretty well, not that anyone asked him to or anything.
She stays swinging from my...............