Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

OG Moti   

aha Ranaway_virgin, let me see, i dont think virginia or the movie has anything to do with, you name says u have some connection with another movie, by the same actress Julia roberts, "My best friends wedding", i think you not lucky with love as you think you should, you are attracted to the wrong guys, someone loves u or loved you so much but u never showed any carring.. life is not bad for you, you kind happy of what you get, you like nice trips relaxing, never ever will try a bagpacking trip.. travelling by Car or bus is out of the Question... you like people, but you choose friends very carefully, there are things you would never forgive or forget, like a friend betrayal or a lover showing a good time to someone else... looooooool

tuvok you are teenger, and u like hip hop so much, you even dress like Nelly maybe...

peace

OG Moti   
Ayaaaan Cadeey is that mean u are light skin...maybe u are dark skinned but white heart and so kind ... you like to be sercastic all time, you like to make jokes... and u like funny people.. life must be funny and enjoyble... you like to have guy friends more than girl friends.. you are like one of the guys... hung out with guys... loooooooool peace

OG Moti   

ok new list of names and what they mean...

nuune your family call u that name maybe, you have baby face, your girl sees u cute like a rabbit and u dont like that, you want her to see u like Tyson or OG_moti but only if she knew that u are far from cute and rabbitness.. looooooool

MisS_OG miss original gangista, this one wild, nastty, she likes to fight back and her best game is cat fight.. but inside she is nice and lovely..

phillip morrisman menthol cigiret aint good for ur health i heard it decreases your productivity.. you smoke a lot and u know u should not .. so u trying to stop..

Mac daddy you like Macdolands specially big mac and great date for u means afternoon meal in macdoland with ur date and spend the rest of the day walking around Macdoland so when dinner time comes your date can eat again

ExDane, you are romantic, and u dont take no for an answer, you try always to make everyone happy and u know u can not do that, but still try.. everyone who know u likes u.. ur name says it all..

SuNsHyNe very hot person, temper temper, cool down and u get angry easly of little things, you need to relax, welcome to nomad life.. u sleep early always so that u wake up first thing in the morning, u like the sun shine.. u function better day time..

AlwaysLearning down to earth, listen to everyone ideas, like to read book.. know things, you never pretent knowing all, you realize you could learn something from every single person on earth.. cool attitude.. looool u name shows that

Mr Somaliland you like to talk about politics, www.somaliland.com is your favorate site, you beleive only in somaliland, you think koonfur is not the place to be.. you judge people from their somali accent.. ur name shows that, ofcourse i could deadly be wrong, i am just analysing ur name...

Quite -Storm you play cards, you show up and be their without anyone noticing, you like to talk less listen more, you hunt your girl like you are really hunting a wild animal with patient and time taking.. you observe people and u even try to study them, you say things that people get amazed of .. sometimes... looool

hakiim, you name could be Cabdi hakiim, you seem silent person, but good with friends and u like your friends pretty much, you beleive ask before you judge.. girls see u serious man thou sometimes u are not at all.. looool

JamaaL-11 oldy name like one girl said in some post, but what she did not notice was you had your first girl friend when u were grade 11, you dont like to lead people but seems they ask u to do so... you like computers but you also know computers need patient and u dont have it.. loool

Falis, you like to make up stories which your friends think it is interesting, your joke and seriousness are hard to differentiate.. you like to tell stories, you tried to read hands and cups but never succed, still trying i guess.. looooooool

Northerner, you have the same ideas of Mr Somaliland, politics is important in ur life, you follow up somali politics thou u know it does not exist.. you like to surf the net looking for somali news.. i could be worng ofcourse.. but the name tells me that, so if i am wrong i am wrong.. loooool

that is it for today and i hope i was at least right 50% let me know if i was cause then i will look a job in the news papers for this kind of stuff... looool stay coool guys and i am just gussing no offense peace

lol   

Og-... I am scarred now walaahi... that is me.. walking love magnet. Everytime I fall in love I end up being dumped but I never give up. I find another n the process re-occurs all the while. But hey one thing is for sure.. love comes looking for .. or is it the other way around. So if you are so psychic.. why don't u tell me what the future holds for me??/

OG Moti   

dear Hibo... the future only Allah knows, but sometimes you can predict the future of someone by the actions they do.. for example .. a man who is trouble maker always .. you wont be surprised if he gets killed.. ooops that was a violant example.. anyways

hibo you are lovely girl, you fall for the wrong guys and u never give up keep trying.. tell u wht .. i am afread u will end up with QAAD cune.. but hey if u forget the smooth, good looking, guys and look one eye on avarage, calool kuuusan, bidaar dheer guys like me.. you might end up happy forever... so i am guessing the choice is urs but also i feel you will make the right choice.. happy days are a head of u hibo inshaAllah .. just because u deserve it...simple ... peace

OG

ok..ok..ok:)

not lucky with love..True

attracted to the wrong guys...not true

Someone loved me!! maybe you're right..maybe wrong..I wouldn't actually know.."maykunsh enta wana mush caarfah" :D

life is happy..Yep just the way I wanted..Alhamdulilah..

Relaxing trips: you're way off...I love road trips, bagpacking trips, "Dhibaato" trips, you name it ;)

traveling by bus: not true...I went all the way to Daytona Beach by Grayhound....you're off again :rolleyes:

choose friends very carefully: yep you're right..I'd rather be alone than having a phony one :cool:

OG Moti   

ok ayaan cadeey glad to know i was right about u.. ranaway_virgin, how many % i was right, please tell me 60 - 70% then i will know that i have a hope in getting into ur head... loooooool why? i tell u one day... loool peace

SPOT on - I can't disagree with anything you said OG, but lets be honest here, the name helped you somewhat ;) , and also - - I can tell you have done your homework on each individual person here before you developed their profile. ;) - maybe you viewed their previous posts - that tends to help ;) .

Anyway Good job smile.gif

OG Moti   

AlwaysLearning brother as u see the title it says ur nick tells something about u, ofcourse i am trying to anaylyze the name, names tell u a lot about someone.. and yes u are right i did base my analysis on what every post and the topic they talk about or reply to... loooooooool

peace

LOL, brother? you called me a brother??? now i'm offended redface.gif . OG my estimations of you have escalated way down :D , I guess your research was not as accurate as I thought :D .

Can I ask why you assumed I was a brother? - I thought the sway in my typing gave it way or those fellas bashing topics i'm always involved in (kidding). ALL is good, I know you stand corrected icon_razz.gif .

MissAlwaysLearning icon_razz.gif