Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Janet Jackson.....Why nt Justin?(the blame Game!)

Macalin   

Why is janet gettin all this hot media attention, when indeed The guy who reaped off her bra gets it easy?, he actually gat a grammy while she was barred coming in to it!

Is this bcoz shes a woman? or shes black? or both?

the white boy gets it easy that heats me up

Oh and am not doing this because i have a midnight crsuh on JJ since i was like 11..no no :D

Delilah   

lol...sure u don't!!! but i do totally agree with you on the whole media thing blaming the wretched women...we should pity her not banish her to the fringes!!! Anyways, i think its the media's ways to " calm" things down, they only blame one and welcome the other with open hands. Plus, Justin is such a big star even if he got blamed, what are they going to do to him..hate him...this whole scandle, if anything made him more of a women's man ( if he wasn't that already!!). What sickens me though, is how they would actually have the gulls to say it was all " unexpected" an " accident", yeah and my *** being black is an acceident!! Yeah, dude pulls the shirt..oppps..we weren't expecting the shirt to come off when u pulled it..sorry!!! Hell with it....guess she was looking for attention, a way to bring her back, and whats better than exposing ur right boob to the world, NOTHING!!! So, in conlusion, Janet honey, u got what u were looking for..media attention, why aren't u indulging in it!!!!

:D;) lol...cheers y'all!!!!

Changed   

so why are u doing it ? ...lol

i think she did to get some attention away from her brother ....and she did it ..way to go sister smile.gif

A7LA-SHU   

lakkad that is what im wondering too... he was all actin as if he was shocked like the rest of us lol... seriously that is just bullz :mad: . and i was cracking up when i heard this speech of how he is sorry and that he didn't know, that he doesn't need media attention this and that.. come again?? the nigga was crying a river for Britney? as if that was nothing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...... anyway.. i feel sorry for Janet and her whole family.. first there was the (white wanna be Michael) and she add up to it. i think the media sure will have hot topic for while " the Jackson family" i guess that comes with being black and famous...

i hope non of u run into the jacky-wacky family, them boyz-gals r off the hooked!!

for women lover janet, she just needs a hard boy like Lakkad, then she will cover her memory glands!!

poor justin, when will he learn the ways of ladies!! homie is always getting the end of the stick!!! damn, hes got the xuuxest gal-friend now! betcha she gonna do scary movie #4.. :mad:

Qac Qaac   

who cares if she is black or white. to it has nothing to do with this. first of all it was her body, even if someone pulls the bra she could've stopped him, and the next thing is, look the time in superbowl everyone is watching. men,women,kids, children, old ppl. come on.

p.s. this is the media games. first time they were introducing gays to tv, they did it on a conterversial way, and that gave the gays lots of attention. and in couple yrs after it what u know, they own their own channels, queer tv. shows like will & Grace.

so this will in 3 or 4yrs coming up, it will be ok. to have a complete naked women performing in the half time of superbowl. the more u talk about it, the more famous.... that is the america way..

Ahahahahaahahahhahaah, Justin did that to grab attention away from the Britney and Madonna Kiss. And guess what it worked. He's playing it off like it was the biggest mistake in the world and well Janet, I really never cared what she did anyway although her 4 pac looks awesome I wonder how long it too her to do that.

.:peace n luv:.

Salaan...

"Wardrobe malfunction."

:D:D:D

Quite an ingenious excuse. It will be a superb cliche in the upcoming years.

Next time I see my jean's "jiinyeer" unzipped in public or if my macawiis falls in public, it would both be excused as "wardrobe malfunction." :D

Macalin   

Ok they both wanted attention

But is it nt the white boy who reaped off the gals bra>? why is he not being blamed>?

i get ur point but why is he being bombarded?