Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Supper Tuesday Tomorrow!!

"Waiting On The World To Change" great song...As for my vote, my best choice would have been john edwards but he has step-out of the race, so my elected presidential runner would be Hillary Clinton...It would be interesting to see how the nation as a whole would vote when one conservative white middle aged men runs against woman or man in whatever case this primarly ends on...Maybe neither candidates would get within ten feet of the white house...bee bye

Kool_Kat   

SCORPION_SISTA, welcome back!!! Haven't seen you around in like a kazillion years...Where have been? Give us the 411 hee!!!

Yea, why not Mrs. Clinton? A female's touch is what America needs...

Pujah   

It took me almost an hour to cast my vote for him (Obama). What a turnout, I can't wait for the results now. smile.gif

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maanta tii ugu yaabka badneed, I was having a conversation with someone about 'Super Tuesday'...Some where in the conversation, don't know waxey ku timid all I hear is 'Obama awoowihiis aa Baardheere kuduugan, Somali aa wax ugalay?'...W-T-F!!! Saa qosol isugu celinaayay inaa qarxo aanbo ka baqay...Toloow marunaa ehee? I don't know koleey, it was news to me...

He has some Soomaali blood nooh, wah. You want some evidence?

komo_somalikenya.jpg

U.S. Senator Barack Obama, right, is dressed as a Somali Elder by Sheikh Mahmed Hassan, left, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya, near the borders with Somalia and Ethiopia. The area is at the epicenter of a severe drought that has hit the Horn of Africa region, after erratic and insufficient rains during the April-June season. (AP Photo - Aug 27)

Seriously, though, Baardheere kulahaa. Baardheere awoowgiis tobanaad xataa ma arkin. Baardheere? :D

That old lady sure is collecting those delegates.

All those little baby states he won at, north dakota ha disho waakaas wax ha u tarto.

Buuxo   

Supper BS !I care not for politics ,but i waited so long for tuesday to come and it did, but not for the states, then when it did ....there was no results. what-the-feb, we got to wait until thursday!

I dont blame those that don't turn up for the real elections, if you have to pick candidates.What a tidies task.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maanta tii ugu yaabka badneed, I was having a conversation with someone about 'Super Tuesday'...Some where in the conversation, don't know waxey ku timid all I hear is 'Obama awoowihiis aa Baardheere kuduugan, Somali aa wax ugalay?'...W-T-F!!! Saa qosol isugu celinaayay inaa qarxo aanbo ka baqay...Toloow marunaa ehee? I don't know koleey, it was news to me...

He has some Soomaali blood nooh, wah. You want some evidence?

komo_somalikenya.jpg

U.S. Senator Barack Obama, right, is dressed as a Somali Elder by Sheikh Mahmed Hassan, left, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya, near the borders with Somalia and Ethiopia. The area is at the epicenter of a severe drought that has hit the Horn of Africa region, after erratic and insufficient rains during the April-June season. (AP Photo - Aug 27)

Seriously, though, Baardheere kulahaa. Baardheere awoowgiis tobanaad xataa ma arkin. Baardheere?
:D
KAaaaaaaaaaaaaaxkkiiiiiiiiiix loooooooooool. Walaahi saan u qoslo xataa ma aqaan. is is like P. Diddy is half somali rumours? Dadyoow yaabayeey.

There is something little bit somali abt this guy. hehehehehe

I don’t follow American politics very much but I am intrigued by on-going of these primaries. I want Obama to win but I don’t think that will happen! If he did win, that would be amazing! A black president, 40 yrs after the civil rights! Whatever doubts you have about America, at least it’s a progressive society unlike Europe! Where they are bugging democratically elected M.Ps. It sickens me; the state of European political affairs makes you want to yarn for something different and dynamic like America.

marc

lool@kazallion years...Well nothing much to report on beside the usual stuff...graduated from university, went to work force, returning to school this year insha Allah, and traveled around abroad and USA...Nothing more exciting than that...How about you, what's the 411???

Naxar and Kool_kat, as to why not to either obama or Clinton question, this is what I think...It seems every time either obama or Clinton is being discussed the issue of their gender and skin color seems to pop up...It should be more about the candidates stand on issue rather than woman running for office or black man running for office...The stand on the issue for these candidates isn't as clear as it is on the republican side...For example, McCain is a supporter of the war on Iraq and was against tax cuts, where as mitt Romney has experience running corporation he is a self-made millionaire, and as for huckabee he is conservative so therefore we would know his stand on abortion, stem cell research, and same sex marriage...So those individuals who vote would have an specific reason related on important individuals values which the republican candidates would be voted for...When it comes to democrats side, it's about women voting for woman and large numbers of black voting for black man...The focus really need to change to which candidates is shares the most with your stands on issues.

I feel the republican sides, now the front runner is established, has a strong chance of getting more unified votes specially if McCain chooses huckabee as his running vice president...Where I don't see that unity coming into place on the democratic side...It would be interesting to see how things progress in the next several months...hope I made sense

Bee bye