Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Worst Travel Destination Experience...

Laba-X   

These Yanks and Eastern Europeans are quite a funny bunch! There is a report revealed a few days ago that stated that London is no longer the travel destination it used to be and that Londoners are Rude and obnoxious and they Swear a lot Or is it that these effing foreigners haven't a very clear sense of perception?

What is your worst travel destination experience? care to share?

lol daanyeer, entertain us with your harrowing tail of survival against the odds :D

me, moscow airport. fighting with people for a cardboard box to sleep on the cvold marble floors and everything including the toilets costing $10.

Intel   

never had the privilege to do much travelling but i hear JFK & LAX are 2 airports that should be avoided

Abaadir   

I have been in London last summer. I almost got hit by incoming car. Traffic is moving wrong direction, plus the place is crowded. So many Asians, Those people will take over that city next 50 years. It is for sure the worst tourist destination.

Detroit,USA. That has got to be the dirtiest,filthiest,funkiest famous city there is. How can a place so close to one of the cleanest cities in N/America(Windsor,Ont,Ca) be so dirty and run down?

They should shut down detroit and donate it to the Canadian government smile.gif

Yeniceri   

For me, I'd say London. I was there in 2004 for three weeks. Like someone mentioned, I almost got hit by a double-decker bus coz I looked in the wrong direction. Also, the place is a mini-Nairobi. The people are hella rude like New Yorkers. They bump right into you and continue walking. It got to a point me and my buddies nicknamed it: "This Damn City."

The only thing I liked was the girls. ;)

Maf Kees   

^ Man are you out of your friggin mind? London girls?

We have some beautiful girls here in Holland, but every now and then I have to go to England to rest my eyes. I mean they're ugly over there. I've seen babies crying once they got exposed to Londoners.

Damn those folks, brush your teeth, that's all I'm saying.

Yeniceri   

^^

LOL Waraa I went to Holland via Hoek van Holland during that same trip. Generally, Holland is a cleaner place and the chickas are easier. But still, I dunno which females you seen in London, but the ones I know is um... :D

But I guess you guys got that European rivalry crap going on.

Arawella   

What an imbecile remark about London girls. Could your bitterness toward us be associated to the mere fact that you were unsuccessful with the ladies been a simpleton daanyeer!

I am surprised at some of the racist remarks towards ethnic group, ie Asians, do we not count ourselves as an ethnic group in the West?

My least enjoyable destination sadly was Burco, Somalia, perhaps my expectations were too high.

Haashim   

Doha Airoport, with Qatar Airways :mad: Where the Cockroachs are everywhere redface.gif

I met 3 Somalis from Johanseburg S.A at the Airoport, they told me compare to Johanseburg Airoport this is like one of the Somali towns Airoport smile.gif

fringin londoners ey!

its the effing van/truck drivers that are a pain. especially if your cyling in the city. effers dont realise how effing big their effing machine is and dont effin look, effing effers. just this morning some effers cut me off. So in custodial local fashion i tell them were to effing stick their over sized effin truck and remind them to look where their effing going.

There are two people in the truck an ickle ickle woman and a manly looking man. they say nothing untill we start moving when the trafic lights change and when we say the customary goodbye to each other with this womans very very ickle head poped out of the truck zooming past telling me where and how to stick my effin bike.

aaah arent they sweet.

N.O.R.F   

For those who did not enjoy London, you probably stayed in the Ghettos and didnt see much of the nicer side of London. Not many people are built for London i'm affraid ;)

My worst travel experience was at Djibouti airport. I was on transfer there for 8 hours in the most uncomfortable airport in the world. The seats were metal, the toilets were filthy, the food was not entertaining and i had to go for an interview just to get my passport back from the immigration dept. The Americans were preparing to invade Iraq and used the damned airport as a base, helicopters buzzing in the backround then a plane loaded with 200 German soldiers arrived (dont know what they were doing there) they walked through the airport like they owned the place giving me the once-over because i refused to fold my long legs to give them way as they passed along,,,,,a small victory :D

nuune   

Doha Airoport, with Qatar Airways Where the Cockroachs are everywhere

loool@Muraad, waryaa waxbaa idin kala qabsadey adiga iyo Qatar Airways, I think they should give you xaal-marin, nimanka wali waad heesataa, haka harin sxb illaa aad ceebtooda bannaanka keento!