Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Worst Travel Destination Experience...

Haneefah   

Definitely London, but saa ugama harayo, I'm determined to make my second trip worthwhile Insha'Allah.

Fayrouz, I'm might just hit you up on that tour guide thing dear ;)

Originally posted by Khayr:

SB, you're in the wrong line of business of

Hate Mongering vis-a-vis Religion!

What is this? Blame SB week? This is the 3rd time in 2 days I'm accused of something I don't even understand. Being religious caveman and pacifist, this Hate Mongering vis-a-vis Religion accusation is beyond my scope of capability.

I'm therefore impelled to exercise my right of total and unconditional denial of any and all culpability.

Now, wooly Kheyr, go scoot away to oblivion and leave me be!

Baluug   

What he means is that you're a better tour guide than a religious debater, which I would agree with. Your description of Canada is right on the button, except that you forgot about the wild coyotes which roam freely through our igloo-filled cities.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Liban The Man:

What he means is that you're a better tour guide than a religious debater, which I would agree with. Your description of Canada is right on the button, except that you forgot about the wild coyotes which roam freely through our igloo-filled cities.

SB, I was giving you an accolade.

SB, take a breather for a min. and lets not turn this into a sol popular 8+ pg spread.

Shyheim   

london is madd live, trust me, you gotta know how to fun to begin with, but yea i'm hearing somaliland is boom during the summer, so that's on my list insh'allah.