Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

Calling All SOLers

Delilah   

Hello

So I’ve been a member on SOL since ’04…how fast time flies. Yea, I know I have less than 200 post, what can I say not much of a poster…until now. It’s so weird coming back, trying to re-remember my nick and password, and then reading my previous post. I must say, I still crack myself up after reading what I use to write :D . I am too funny (this is me being humble). I use to come on here once in a while and would read the ongoing drama of this forum, but I’ve noticed as the years passed my favourite commentators started to dwindle away (not to say the newcomers aren’t just fab). My favourites from the past would have to be Sophist and Hibo, they were pretty cool. I was going to add Rudy, until I realized he’s still here. I don’t know whether that is a good thing or not though icon_razz.gif .

Who was your favourite from back in the day or just people who use to post and no longer do? And why them particularly?

Miriam1   

I would have to say Tawqa and Mujahid...their quips and ongoing debates with others was always entertaining.

Ibtisam   

Sophist & Rudy & Hibo are your faviourt. icon_razz.gif lol hehe

Well two out of three are around SOL, so they can throw you a party.

I miss Sharmaarke. He was cool.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Hayam:

I would have to say Tawqa and Mujahid...

I too wonder whatever happened to Br. Mujahid; he was one of the committed contributors in the Islamic section the early days.

Indeed, many esteemed nomads are being missed. Wherever they happen to be, may Allah protect them.

Nephissa   

I have a new favourite every week. So, not really missing any of the old folks. Whatever it is they are doing, I hope all works well for them! smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

canadians just have 2 much emotions!! lool.. gotta be all the moose droppings.

I must be going through withdrawal symptoms then :D

Chubacka, I'm here. smile.gif

Coloow   

Whenever I feel despair about the situation of somalia and read the tribally laden comments of TFG supporters on the political section, a thread authored by SOPHIST and entitled "NOT IN MY NAME" comes to my mind.

And I say to myself; there are still a few good men who proudly display "Puntland" on their screen names but who did not abandon, humanity, somalinimo and every positive attribute a good somali might have.

Where art thee , Sophist akhi?

Kashafa's butchering of TFG related SOL warlords is worth mentioning. This character is my favourite contributer.

Unfortunately, SOPHIST appears to have left the forum when Las Anod "fell" into the hands of "people" he hates- even our humanist is a human being!

Kashafa comes and comments one in a blue moon.

Saabir   

my favs were Ladyfatma aka Naag qaawan, Shyhem and OGMoti.

None of them is there now!

It's been long!!.

On a serious note though, I must admit that the standard of Sol isn't as before. It's time that Libax has to do something.

Silent_Guy smile.gif