Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

Hijabified' no doubt. I wont lie but sisters look good in it. I know some girls when they rock the hijab and when they take it off , they look totally different. Like something is missing' But when she rock that hijab' dudes be like " ala hooooyooy!" hehehe :D

Although there is a hadith of the Prophet which says..

"God (Allah) doesn't look into your clothes and your appearance ..laakin looks into your heart"..with emphasis on how a muslim works his way in the life of this world..

Surely, many of you will feel HAPPY walking with a woman who is "Modest" atleast like with Hijaab I mean to say..

smile.gifsmile.gif

Abdinuur   

Hey ya'll...maxaad sheegteen?

Well...it's really nice topic...and I know I said I used to have a crush on this one hijabified chick (what a word...nice)...

My opinion on this topic: I admire a girl that covers herself..to me...that defines character, modesty, self-respect, and good self-esteem...from a religion's point of view...

'Cuz dont get me wrong...most of my female friends dont wear hijab and they're all of the above. It's the spiritual factor that's missing.

I think most guys would rather settle for a hijabified woman cuz that's our faith...that's what marriage is...settling down from everything that you do that is un-Islamic...if you can't...why married...you still can have kids and all the fun...that's why most pple dont have a clue what marriage means or is...

So in a nutshell...we are Muslims, and as Muslims, we are obligated to follow what's right, what's halal, what's moral, etc…

That's that...

Abdinuur   

P.S.

I saw some guys dating un-hijabified girls...and then settling down with ones that are hibabified...and that's nothing with that...so I thought maybe the topic was more oriented towards that...why would a guy date an un-hijabified chick and right about when she falls for him, dumbs her for a hijabified one?

I dont know...I guess that's part of life..

See most un-hijabified chicks would not compromise with a lot of things...maybe that's why...

It all depends on how you define marriage and your whole concept of marriage.

I can kick it with you regardless...but when it comes settling down and talking about kids...you gots to be more modest...like covering your hair and wearing nice outfits...no short skirts or leather pants or tight tights...na mean...stuff like that.

And to me, hijabified is very basic...covering your hair with a simple hair cover...like qamaar.

But we all know this...and it's very obvious...it's not about what you or I wear...it's about our expression and moral character...

I've seen hijabified chicks clubbing and kicking on the DL...so what does that mean?

I saw some guys dating un-hijabified girls...and then settling down with ones that are hibabified...and that's nothing with that...so I thought maybe the topic was more oriented towards that...why would a guy date an un-hijabified chick and right about when she falls for him, dumbs her for a hijabified one?

smile.gifsmile.gif

mantra   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

:cool: :cool:

Almost all my freinds married ladies who are Hijabified and modest..What is the reason..

For Illustration purposes, This nomads sums it all..

quote:

Originally posted by Abdinuur:

Some sistah who wear Hijaab look pretty and attractive.

Seriously...I used have a crush on this one fine sistah who wore Hijaab.

But she gave her heart to some other wierd guy and so...I moved on.

Sistas who wear Hijaab are gorgous...am I repeatin' myself...?

But why????
as if you didnt know..

somali men have this obsession with marrying virgins, unfortunately for them they assume all 'hijabified' ladies are such..

Oh what I would give to catch a glimpse of a faraxs dissappointed face...

I think the phrase eternal happiness sums it all up..

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Because Hijabed chics are hot. Ostensibly, modesty is powerful turn on.

Thanks for your elaboration, SB.. for once :D