Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

Confusinf and somwhat pointless topic. Hijaab is an issue on itself.. why mix it with mariage .. any Muslim girl/women married or not has to dress as prescribed in the Quraan and Ahadith .. same goes for us Males .. we all have our moderate dress codes.

Now who u want as a wife/hussie is a defitly different issue .. as Musims cause we would want som1 who is steadfast in their deen obove all things.. have said that we all have 'dooq' and have preferences on top of one being of a good character ...

so bro/sisters give it a rest will ya...

Originally posted by besbaaso:

The hijab represents purity to somali men...and they think that they will be guaranteed virgins or untouched women by getting with a hijabee...lol...

but wat if she is a reformed hijabee...does it still apply?

Ps...What is the equivalence of a hijabee girl...a bearded guy?

There is nothing called a Reformed Hijabee :D ..OR you meant the ones who goes covering their hair and leaving the rest "feasted upon" ...

The equivalent of a hijabee is a man of measure, respect, modest and of high moral standards...It doesn't matter to be " bearded smile.gifsmile.gif

Blessed   

^Whaaaat! Maxaad tidhi? That's not what the Prophet (saw) said. There is a very specific dress code for the Muslim man, don't you dare try and belittle or brush it aside.

If you don’t have the details, search for it, let that be your homework. ;)

Walahi mar-mar dadkaan waan ka yaabaa. Why are women who wear the hijaab treated as aliens? FYI they're supposed to be the rule rather than the exception u seem to think.

This topic is pointless.

Hijab means more than what you wear on your head. And good luck to the men who think all hijab-wearing sisters are saintly and chaste lmao

I think we place too much symbolism on the hijab (the one you wear on your head) as a representative of our religion, and to be honest, it doesnt need to be.

Hijab is modesty..not in clothing but in spirit, k. So, yes, a man can be "hijabified" as well.

this thread deserves :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Hijab means more than what you wear on your head. And good luck to the men who think all hijab-wearing sisters are saintly and chaste lmao

what if the Hijabee is a religious lady.... Wouldn't that be Just too Nice... smile.gif

Hijab is modesty..
not in clothing but in spirit
, k. So, yes, a man can be "hijabified" as well.

excuse me, but i think you mean clothing plus in spirit. You cant have one with out the other.

Judging or being suspicious of a person's ways or intention is haram. Please lets refrain from that. jazakumulaha kheyran.

lol ok?

"You cant have one with out the other." Please prove this with a Quranic verse.

"Judging or being suspicious of a person's ways or intention is haram. Please lets refrain from that. jazakumulaha kheyran."

That goes for 99% of the threads on SOL. And I'm merely stating facts..I'm not actually a person persay. Jazakumulah Kheyr

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Hijab is modesty..not in clothing but in spirit, k. So, yes, a man can be "hijabified" as well.

Correction: not JUST in clothing....

Rahima   

The equivalent of a hijabee is a man of measure, respect, modest and of high moral standards...It doesn't matter to be " bearded

Oh please, it does mean bearded and other dress codes- like ensuring that your trousers are of the right length :D .

The problem with Muslim society is that all we concentrate on is what the women should be doing or wearing :rolleyes: whilst our men feel that they can prance around as free willy.

It doesn’t mean bearded he says :rolleyes: .

War heedhe, like Blessed told you, go do your homework before I blow my lid :mad: .

The pass mark Mr. Rendezvous is an easy 100% ;) . You have three days.

Tutu luu :cool:

:D:D:D My Dear beloved People, you make me laugh. Hijab is just a piece of clothing that most somali girls wear because of their parents and relative. To get some peace!

In my spare time I wear hijab too just to please my parents. :D ....and I am not a saint!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by makalajabti:

:D:D:D
My Dear beloved People, you make me laugh. Hijab is just a piece of clothing that most somali girls wear because of their parents and relative. To get some peace!

In my spare time I wear hijab too just to please my parents.
:D
....and I am not a saint!

You are a good candidate for Dhaqan Celis. Besides, a wise person doesn't admitt to cheating their parents as that would hurt their feelings had they known right? You could have written without telling the world how you double cross poor mom and put on a good show for her ;)

Jamilah   

and I am not a saint

Makalajabti,

Thanks to you are not so discreet posts we are all abundantly aware of that :rolleyes:

Originally posted by makalajabti:

My Dear beloved People, you make me laugh. Hijab is just a piece of clothing that most somali girls wear because of their parents and relative. To get some peace!

In my spare time I wear hijab too just to please my parents.

If Hijaab is a piece of cloth to you, It is not to others.. My sisters wear them by choice and many somalis and muslim ladies do...Yours is for show..No wonder we need to emphasise that many somali men marry the ones who has worn a Hijaab for a cause..To Follow Allah's Commandment..

and I am not a saint!

Acudhu billah, i knew you would just say that..but who said he/she is a saint anywayz..It's never good to say like that sis..Better be quite..We know nobody is a saint but still don't take the label "a rebel" by force..You have NEVER reached where some of the guys have reached.. still many came to their senses..read Islam and repented to God..Alhamdulillah

Originally posted by Rahima:

Flipmode

....The equivalent of a hijabee is a man of measure, respect, modest and of high moral standards...It doesn't matter to be " bearded

...Oh please, it does mean bearded and other dress codes- like ensuring that your trousers are of the right length .

Yeah that is true, men have to be decent and their trousers should cover much of their skinny contours..beard is never an issue ...

The problem with Muslim society is that all we concentrate on is what the women should be doing or wearing :rolleyes: whilst our men feel that they can prance around as free willy.

Rahima walaale, we are also talking about men here, we are talking like in the general society not just women..Men and women have a duty in ISLAM...Modesty is not about women alone..

It doesn’t mean bearded he says

Hijaab and covering as in Jilbaab is mentioned in the Quraan,coz of the impact it creates In Islam without the person wearing it, while keeping a beard is never a very big issue in Islam..It is partly a sunnah and men are encouraged to..With a slight beard or without a beard, there is no much acrimony..

War heedhe, like Blessed told you, go do your homework before I blow my lid :mad: .

Blow me... :mad:

The pass mark Mr. Rendezvous is an easy 100%
;)
. You have three days.

Ultimatum... for what?? for saying many somali men marry Hijaabees...Go