Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

:cool: :cool:

Almost all my freinds married ladies who are Hijabified and modest..What is the reason..

For Illustration purposes, This nomads sums it all..

Originally posted by Abdinuur:

Some sistah who wear Hijaab look pretty and attractive.

Seriously...I used have a crush on this one fine sistah who wore Hijaab.

But she gave her heart to some other wierd guy and so...I moved on.

Sistas who wear Hijaab are gorgous...am I repeatin' myself...?

But why????

Arawella   

I totally agree. Clothes, which do not reveal much of the contour of the body yet elegant are alluring and absolutely a turn on. I find the white robes and turbans worn normally by Arabs extremely hot on black men.

Blessed   

Hijab . A turn on? What an oxymoron. :rolleyes:

I think the attraction is more about the attitude and spiritual vibe that some hijaabis / beardies have. What the hijaab represents, what it says about the person rather than what’s beneath.

I think it's wrong to objectify someone who goes out of his or her way to be modest and respected –as the ayah commands.

Haseena   

Hijab . A turn on? What an oxymoron.

I think the attraction is more about the attitude and spiritual vibe that some hijaabis / beardies have. What the hijaab represents, what it says about the person rather than what’s beneath.

I think it's wrong to objectify someone who goes out of his or her way to be modest and respected –as the ayah commands.

MashaAllah

Bess.   

The hijab represents purity to somali men...and they think that they will be guaranteed virgins or untouched women by getting with a hijabee...lol...

but wat if she is a reformed hijabee...does it still apply?

Ps...What is the equivalence of a hijabee girl...a bearded guy?

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

Somali men tend to marry women who are covered because they stupidly believe they are marrying a virgin, making them feel secure. Other reasons could include wanting to please their mother or proving to their friends they have scored with a holy girl.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

[qb]WHY SOMALI MEN MARRY HIJABIFIED LADIES

I want our somali boys to tell us why they marry Hijabees

While I know hijaab means all that covers the body and not part of it like the hair only while the other part are semi..,I think 99% of the ladies wear the Hijaab coz it's an instruction by God(Allah) s.w to cover their body curves and be chaste as said by the Quraan.God himself knows why but I think ( Ladies tend to have many curves ) :D:D .It's the duty for a couple to show each other their beauty and not to any other third partyu..You see How Islam is "Nice"..to your man alone and no harm if your immediate families also see part of your beauty but not to all Tom, Dick and harry in the market place..

I am sure you don't wish everyone commenting on your "Things" everytime you walk along the street..Like Eh..She's got ...This and that..Eh those are ...This and that..Islam avoids you all that..

I think that explains why we, somali men mainly marry Hijabees..It is a first hand experience for your daughter and sons to find their mum more decent and not anyway semi-nude..

The opposite of a Hijabee is a devent somali man..Respectful to his wife, his family, her family and all muslims and who fears Allah. smile.gif

Khalaf   

Its really walahi dishonorable how some of you are talking about Hijab, and those woman who uphold the commandment of Allah not for you, but for Allah Tallah.

Originally posted by Ahura:

*Ah

I want to marry a virgin too. Somebody find me a cute hijaabi.

When we talk about Hijaabe, we didn't say virginity and Hijaabees are tied to one another..Hijaab is worn by 99.7% of all muslim, singles, married, divorced and so on..so don't try to mix issues together

Insha-allah I will surely marry a Hijabee like my other somali men... smile.gifsmile.gif Most Hijaabees are purely religious, "beautiful and Modest"..

who wants a semi nude character anyways