Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Ramadan Kareem!

Nephissa   

^Tagsiile?? Where did you steal that picture of Ina Muse Hassan from? :eek: :eek: Go change it dude. I'm sure it ain't you, so why ugu qaraabanaysaa my kid brother's pic? :D

Ramadan Karem, Sophy.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^Tagsiile?? Where did you steal that picture of Ina Muse Hassan from? :eek: :eek: Go change it dude. I'm sure it ain't you, so why ugu qaraabanaysaa my kid brother's pic?
:D

I knew it...I knew it...I knew it...Eehee now, Tagsiile maxaa ku taqaan hee? :D:D

Once again, RAMADAAN KARIIM maryooleey!!!

Tallpoppy I think they are. All the ones I go to are. But there is no harm in asking them first.

I didn't realise there was another Ramadan post. I didnt really look that hard, mush have been the hunger lol. My apologies.

my kid brother's pic?

Neph, if thats your kid brother, I can't image what kind of shape your hair is in, you know the old saying, one bidaar 4 all...

PS: tagsiile=Liban, Stampede Man???

Nephissa   

^ The comb-over wasn't helping, so I shave it all off just like my kid brother. ;)

Tagsiile is MC Xamar? I see! Haduusan sawirkaa badalin waa inaan dad ku dalbaa, oo odayga cad qoorta loo xiiraa.