Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Funniest Dalabaad I ever heard!

Abtigiis   

This guy called HornCable TV (which I watch whenever Faysal Cali waraabe is giving interviews) and started salaan.

Magacaygu waa Aadan Cabdullahi Ducaale.

Waxaan halkan ka salaamaya xaaskayga oo joogta New Zealand. That was the start.

Waxaan kaloo halkan ka salaamaya Abtiyaday, adeerkay Bulxan iyo dhamaan inta muuqayga iyo midab kaygaba taqaan!! :D

Waxaan kaloon salaamya xaaskayga halkan ila joogta oo Xaawa la yidhaa. Waxaa naloo yaqaan Xaawo iyo Aadan . :D:D:D (this crackd me up)!

Waxaan kaloon halkan ka salaamaya saaxiibkay Maxamuud Xuliye iyo asxaabtayda kale.

Waxaan kaloon halkan ka salaamya qof aana sheegayn.

The girl who is leading the programme asked him who the person is? She had this what is going on look.

"Iyadaa is-garanaysa, laakin halkan kama sheegayo" He said.

I spilled biyo afka iigu jiray walaahi. :D:D This earth, people. Dadku nooc badana. The guy looked calm all along.

Muu sheekada ka bilaabo waxaan salaamya xaasaskayga hebla iyo hebla bal......Ta New Zealand ayuu soo horaysiiyay, tii kalena meel dhexe ayuu kaga daray, tu u maagan yahayna wuu raaciyay anonimous iyadoo ah. :D

Wife plays a cruel joke on husband for Kanye West tickets for Valentine's Day. She has to tell him that their son is not really his to win the tickets. She has to get him to tell her that he still loves her. What happens next is history.

Abtigiis   

Ducaysane, idinkoo Ducaysane 87 isku dhiban baa iigu danbaysaye, wax talaaba ah maamulka goluhu ma ka qaaday that imposter? :D:D

The last I heard of you was kolkaa tidhi "war anagaa wax aragnay..." referring to the D 87 name.

AYOUB   

Allah ya salimak Adam (and all your Eves). smile.gif Reer magaal iyo nus, especially compared to the lady who was given a microphone to say "hello" to friends and family; only for her to hold the thing against the ear like a phone and start shouting "hello". :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Waxaan kaloon halkan ka salaamya
qof aana sheegayn.

The girl who is leading the programme asked him who the person is? She had this what is going on look.

"Iyadaa is-garanaysa, laakin halkan kama sheegayo" He said.

I spilled biyo afka iigu jiray walaahi.
:D:D
This earth, people. Dadku nooc badana. The guy looked calm all along.

:D

Xabadda qudbo-sirada ah baan u fahmay... :D

^ exactly.

Loool @ Ayadaa is taqaana. Rageedi!!

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Wife plays a cruel joke on husband for Kanye West tickets for Valentine's Day. She has to tell him that their son is not really his to win the tickets. She has to get him to tell her that he still loves her. What happens next is history.

lol it would have been better if he said to her macallimada lets talk this when I get home instead he made it even worse than it was. Khalad khald ku sax. Typical americans!!

If i was him I would have said to her listen honey, I know your confession was false so as mine, now lets move on. I got two ticket and I really wanna take you out tonight where should we go? :rolleyes: