Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Where is IBTISAM?

Abtigiis   

Meeday mahayee meeday meeday? Those of you who have any information please share. Did we lose her to one of this men who would ban internet after Nikah or is she on a mission somewhere?

Warkeeda ha loo soo gudbiyo abtigeed at tolnimo@tooyosho.kac

Cawaale   

probably participating in some Halaqa somewhere in Asia!

Last time she was wondering How did she get there?

Try Ahmed Nairobi, BBC Lagdan :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL I wish, thanks. That is very good compared to what happened. icon_razz.gif

A&T I am back now, for a while anyway, until the native comes to England, then for sure he will lock me in. You know how Asian men are like. Even worse than my Somali brothers, waa jealousy on wheels, overdose style. :(

Rose   

aww you married an asian? nice. ive only once known of a somali girl who married an indian imam. now ur the second. congrats btw or should that be a belated congrats lol

Aaliyyah   

mashallah congrats to ibti ...

who cares if hes somali or not as long as hes muslim...

caano iyo wiil iyo gabadh inshallah..

Rose   

your welcome ibti..

sabriya i agree sis. why are us somalis so shocked nowadays to hear of a somali marrying a non somali? ppl we arent living in SOMALIA. if the brother fears Allah and they are both happy with eachother..what else is needed?

may Allah bless u both with righteous children who will be a cooling to your eyes ameen.

STOIC   

Hahahaa..is you guys for REAL? (with a ghetto accent)..Did she just got married to Indian or other Asians? Congrat Ibti

PS: If it is Indian Allah hakusahllo(by the way I have FEW friends from that community-the most Jealousy and backstabbing MF I have ever seen :D )