Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who do you want to be your partner?

shyhem   

I vote for someone who neva dated before.When it comes to marriage; i like my goods to be brand new, and not even french kiss is acceptable,no previous owner and no milleage at all.

I can't stand anyone telling me or bragging about in the hood that he had kissed my wife in the elevator when she was 17yrs old.

salaamz

His name start's with a D.... smile.gif;)icon_razz.gif

And with him I wonna spend the rest of my living days with InshAllah Ameen!!

If I may ask, Brotha Moti who's the lucky one??

"I like my goods to be brand new"

Shyhem,mm lemma see, Oh so want a good wife never touched In fact never kissed Aye.

Don't you think that good wifey your talking about wants a good men to be her husband huh?? ;) Believe me I woulden't be to happy myself if some chick's would brag about having kissed my men, some hair would be flaying around for sure, and their not mine icon_razz.gif !!

So catch youz later!!

A7LA-SHU   

sallamz..

good q og moti..

i would say someone who dated before. coz if he dated that means he got his heart broken and been thru all the drama so finally i'll be his lil sweet angel, and he'll be thankful he can finally rest for good, no more drama and all that rejection lol.... i couldn't care less who he dated before( as long he wasn't married before)..

hope that answers ur q..

shyhem u want new wifey? i hope u gonna be her mrs new husband then lol. but we can all wish right...

shyhem   

Rahima

With God everything is possible :D

Proudsista

I neva said a good wife should settle for a bad husband.

Magnoona

That's true hope is the key word here.But certainly i'm optimistic about this one.

LadyMo   

U shud hav added

"Someone who loves you and you love back"

Or "sum1 who listens and respects u and dat u can live wiv"

I've got my other half Alxamdulilah and there's no way on God's green earth dat I'm eva gona let him go and he surely wudnt eva let me go!

*Sidu dhiiga jidhkiisa dhex maro uu bahanyahay ayuu aniigana ee bahaanyahay*

*Anigana sidu jidhkayga biyaaha uu bahaanyahay ayaan isagana uu bahanyahay*

So in other words we wouldnt be able to live properly without each other!

We need each other like we need our hearts (howeva one's heart can b made to work wiv de help of machines but de heart wouldnt work properly)

I dont care about de past, I dont hav de right to judge any1 dat Allah's job!

As long as he's commited to me, makes me laugh, respects me, loves me and we're on a level (communicate properly, well mannered & has a good personality) he's alrite for me!

"Ruuxi dhab ku jeceel, wa la dhadhamiyaa"

Saynab Ciige.

OG Moti   

Thanx guys for taking part in this servuy, thanx magnoona, Somalis are cool people walahi i love my people, crazy, cool, and honest..i think i will do my PHD on Understanding Somalis... I am laughing out loud, HERE IS THE RESULT SO FAR, and my analysis to it:

The Q was WHO DO U WANT UR PARTNER TO BE:

Option 1: Someone who had previous relationship(s) 13% voted for this one, I m guessing it would girls cause girls hate teaching guys how to act and what words to say, they like someone who was broken into peases so that he will be behaving and trying not to make the same mistake again

Option 2:Someone who never dated before 47% voted

i am guessing all would be guys, cause only guys want brand new products even if what they are offering is over used and in some cases damaged goods

Option 3: Single father/mother 0% voted

My guess is both men and women avoid this option even they are single fathers/mothers each wants new products ... this option needs further studies looool why do they avoid this option if anyone knows please share.

Option 4: Someone who loves you and you hope to learn to love him/her at later stage 27% voted

my guess is it could be voted by guys and girls, cause it is the safiest option, at list u know the person loves u so u will always have the upper hand, it is a smart choice but dengerious cause u playing with human life and soul.. here where heart breaking happens most of the time..

Option 5: Good looking "just good looking" 13%

my guess is teenagers voted for this, this option is not smart option .. but since people mostly choose this option so it is not too bad .. it could serve as learning process and experiences.. first heart break of ur life happens cause of this choice 98% of those who choose this option end up heart broken.. looool

Option 6: write it down if u dont see what u want there

"Someone who loves you and you love back" suggested by our sis Exdane

keep voting guys walahi this is fun it teachs each of us about the different thinking of somalis, i also hope everyone getts what he/she hopes for.. peace

Kool_Kat   

I would prefer someone who's dated b4...At least let him be experienced...I don't want to teach him eveything there's to learn about relationships...I got betta thingz to do with my time than teach a grown a$$ man the do's and don'ts of relationships...

Salaams,

OG Moti nice survey akhi, shukran. Well as for me I try not to talk about marriage excessively... I follow the school of thought that ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ;)

Mujahid over and out!

I would choose a close guy who in fact is fine simply cuz you guys been thru the ups and down's of your friendship..you learned from him how he is w/ girls..you try to perfect his game and he learn your techniques of how you operate. So since you knoe , you can 1. TRUST 2.RELATE/UNDERSTAND & 3. HIS SLIP UPS...YOU'RE SET..ANYTHIN HE DOES WONT SUPRISE YOU AND YOU ALREADY KNOE HOW YOU ARE NA'MEAN....AND BESIDES BY YOU GUYS DATING OTHERS, YOU LEARN THAT YOU'RE MORE W/ CONNECTION THEN THOSE THAT COME AND GO...

IF THAT SCENRO DOESNT WORK...THEN I WOULD MAKE A NEW OPTION TO THE LIST

#7 SOMEONE WHO INFACT ADORES,UNDERSTAND YOUR MOODS N KNOES WHAT'S WRONG W/OUT ASKING...AND SOMEONE YOU CAN GROW W/..STABLIZED HIMSELF...AND OF COURSE FOR IT TO WORK..EVERYTHIN I SAID MUST BE REFLECTED NA'MEAN...IT'S NEVA A ONE-STREET

XXX

Rahima   

Shyhem,

Of course all is possible with Allah, but the question is, would this be possible? :D

I don't plan to let you off the hook brother ;)

Curly   

Walahi i'd hated it when i was in this sitituation:

Someone who loves you and you hope to learn to love him/her at later stage

It's the worse thing ever, is to not love someone as much as they love you, you'll only end up hurting them!

OG Moti   

Kool kat good thinking.. no one has time to teach the other, i dont know wht the brothers are thinking looking for brand new partner, akhi Mujaahid cafwan brother, but we are one nomad family we share thoughts and ideas so shoot wht u got bro...Brown suga good thinking i suppose but close means what? close guy could be next to ur house or close minded or close eyes which one sis tell us open our eyes enlighten us, Rahima what is ur choice? i hope u will go for single mother cause so far zero votes for that option not tht i am suggesting i myself is one single father... smile.gif i am not just wondering why everyone is avoiding that option... Curly Sue correct u will end up hurting them but sis what is ur choice.. share with us... the survey so far is doing well.. Arent we starting to understand how we think, learning from each other? for me i did learn a lot so far..