Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Waris Dirie gets the medal of Knight from French President Nicolas Sarkozy

capt.c7c32ce3f62943a0b7a85043a23e4f59.fr

French President Nicolas Sarkozy, left, gives the medal of Knight in the Legion of Honor order to Somali-born supermodel Waris Dirie for her work as a leading critic of female genital mutilation, during a ceremony at the Elysee Palace in Paris, in this July 12, 2007 file photo. 'We can give no more excuses for this,' the former Chanel supermodel Waris Dirie, mutilated as a child in her native Somalia, said in an interview with Associated Press Television News. 'This is a pure crime against a child. And we are doing it ... not God or nature

lil bit 2 late...them gals might not even make it.

instead of fighting for a coochie, why not fight for the survival of the owners! just dont get it.

why somali women always in the wrong ocean?

Ariadne   

^^ because the canal is the core of a woman it's where she delivers us all from. Severing a woman sexuality is trying to cripple her.

And fear and hatred of female genitalia is ammunition in misogyny.... I hate to be really obvious, but they are connected.

sue!! dang, she looks like she waked up from an amxaar hell...wazup with bald head side...?

may be she was partying with bobby brown and whitney houston...

Originally posted by Keyf:

LOL what's up with her hair

Kimikadii baa timaha ka haadisay malaha. Misna she had no time to press her hair, Being a supermodel is a tough job yeah? icon_razz.gif

Seriouslu,Somali Maxamadey Yaab baa lehdihin. Intaan gabadha usacab tumi lahayn,hiilo iyo garab siin lahayn,we are here ridiculing her. redface.gif

Kool_Kat   

^^^I agree with u a 110%... imagesVery well done WARIS...

Lakiin, tinta maxaa dhacay...Where's her stylist...Or since becoming an activist, no time for timo sameys iyo make up...

I think she was late for this event, had to rush out to make it in time and hence, couldn't do much about the hair.(its the only think that makes sense)

She had the audacity to pull her hair up as thought she actually had hair and Jeans jacket???? Hellooooooo

FatB   

she looks like my brother when he had an alergic reation to s bee sing on his neck....is that a double chin!

Blessed   

Allah Somaalidu intaxaansanaa oo xaasidsanaa. Honestly, will you people ever stop slagging people off? Acuudu Billah minkum!

I may not agree with all her actions but kudos to the lady, she deserves it.